No announcement yet.

2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched Kyle’s highlights from 2016/17. Man, he was crazy good. I don’t think we appreciate how good he was. If we could get that Kyle we would be a sure fire bet to make the finals. I remember thinking he was our best player and he was always my favourite raptor but he was legitimately a top 10 player two years ago.

Comment

• 1.5hours left lol

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
        Whose minutes would he take though?
        I would have bumped OG down. OG's not having a good year.. especially from 3. Would also stabilize the bench with a guy who can shoot far more consistently than Delon or even CJ.

If we need an emergency 3.. I'd rather have Mirotic than CJ that's for sure.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
          I watched Kyle’s highlights from 2016/17. Man, he was crazy good. I don’t think we appreciate how good he was. If we could get that Kyle we would be a sure fire bet to make the finals. I remember thinking he was our best player and he was always my favourite raptor but he was legitimately a top 10 player two years ago.
          I guess you didnt check the 16/17 playoffs highlights

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            I would have bumped OG down. OG's not having a good year.. especially from 3. Would also stabilize the bench with a guy who can shoot far more consistently than Delon or even CJ.

If we need an emergency 3.. I'd rather have Mirotic than CJ that's for sure.
            I agree re: OG. I think part of his problem this year is playing out of position. Hes our backup power forward this year whereas at least he was a 3. I think he is a 3.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
              And yet bigs get traded all the time. Deandre was traded a few weeks ago and now Gasol is at the center of multiple trade proposals. I've even heard about Jocic trade proposals, but not a whisper about JV. If he's as good as the poster I was replying to thinks he is then you would think JV's name would be out there in trade requests often and with a lot of buzz around it. He's better than Ibaka and Gasol apparently.
              Did you notice what the rumoured/actual returns were on those big men trades? Jordan was salary filler. Gasol was rumoured to be offered for... JV! Memphis is hunting down a deal but it's looking difficult, and that's with the star cache Gasol comes with.

The entire basis of the argument is that JV is NOT WANTED by other teams (stupidly, but universally stupidly, and not just him, his type of player). Why would there be trade rumours about him?
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• you gotta think gasol and Conley are getting moved.. Memphis can't keep them around if they want a serious rebuild. might end up getting penny's on the dollar for them. should a have moved them last season
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

Give it a rest. I know you're hung up the wrong one of the Raptors duo left this summer. You remind me of the dad on walk hard

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Masai is not going to do anything. This team will get destroyed by the Sixers or the Celtics in the 2nd round.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Funny how the biggest derozan Stan keeps talking about Lowry’s playoff failures.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                        Masai is not going to do anything. This team will get destroyed by the Sixers or the Celtics in the 2nd round.
                        We’re better than the Sixers. Your narrative is tiring.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                          We’re better than the Sixers. Your narrative is tiring.
                          Bookmarked
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Oh damn, Mirotic going to Milwaukee, to give them even more 3pt shooting! Yikes!

Comment

He played really well against the heat and had a couple good games against the cavs and pacers. Did you watch or are you falling into the narrative that the media lazily perpetuates?

Comment

Working...
                                X