No announcement yet.

2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
      Bookmarked
      To say “I told you so” if the Raptors lose to the Sixers. What a Raptors fan you are

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Not a chance are they going to offer that. Just tying to get the pels to hold on to him until the summer where other teams’ offers will likely diminish.

Comment

Josh lewenberg also said Toronto is one of the most aggressive teams ahead of deadline. I’d imagine something gets done.

Comment

• Conley in 2015-2016 missed playoffs, 2016-2017 lost in first round but played good, 2017-2018 missed most of the season. That doesn't make anybody else nervous?
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
              To say “I told you so” if the Raptors lose to the Sixers. What a Raptors fan you are
              Better than everything is all sunshine and rainbows.

I just call it the way i see it.

If they don't make a move, this team will get destroyed by the Sixers or the Celtics in the 2nd round.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                Not a chance are they going to offer that. Just tying to get the pels to hold on to him until the summer where other teams’ offers will likely diminish.
                Maybe, maybe not, but one thing for sure is that Ainge and Ujiri are both sweating right now. Anyone who still says Toronto is definitively better than Philly and Milwaukee is crazy.
                Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                  Josh lewenberg also said Toronto is one of the most aggressive teams ahead of deadline. I’d imagine something gets done.
                  the longer this goes closer to the deadline the cheaper conley is getting...
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                    He played really well against the heat and had a couple good games against the cavs and pacers. Did you watch or are you falling into the narrative that the media lazily perpetuates?
                    Has ever averaged

25 & 7 on 48/44 in a series? Cause thats the PG I want on this team. From all the report so does Masai it seems.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• omg my anxiety level is over 9000

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        Has ever averaged

25 & 7 on 48/44 in a series? Cause thats the PG I want on this team. From all the report so does Masai it seems.

That was 6 games.
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gawdddddd ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

That was 6 games.
                            Who is playing better right now between Lowry/Conley?

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• conley had a better career than lowry

Comment

• WOJ just tweeted that the Raps are close to landing Marc Gasol....

Comment

Working...
                                X