No announcement yet.

2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We don’t get Beal without one of OG or Siakam and a first.

Comment

• If we trade for Beal, I hope OG is included instead of Siakam and I hope Bruno is brought back to fill OG's spot

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
        We don’t get Beal without one of OG or Siakam and a first.
        Right now for sure, but an over the tax, non-playoff team might think differently right before the deadline. Their core of Beal, Wall Porter, which obviously isn't working, is making up the bulk of their cap sheet.

They could want an 2 All-stars, plus 3 first rounders, an excellent prospect and 10mill in cash for him. That's essentially irrelevant. The trade market is like any market; market value is only what someone will give you.

If another team picks him up for a trade similar to that level sweet. But if nobody is calling but the raptors, then I don't think either of those guys will be included.

Comment

• Shredder wrote: View Post
          Right now for sure, but an over the tax, non-playoff team might think differently right before the deadline. Their core of Beal, Wall Porter, which obviously isn't working, is making up the bulk of their cap sheet.

They could want an 2 All-stars, plus 3 first rounders, an excellent prospect and 10mill in cash for him. That's essentially irrelevant. The trade market is like any market; market value is only what someone will give you.

If another team picks him up for a trade similar to that level sweet. But if nobody is calling but the raptors, then I don't think either of those guys will be included.
          Raptors finna get Beal for Wright, miles, conditional 2nd and a valentines card to grunfeld love masai
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

JV/Powell works with or without OG. If we did include OG, then I'd want to get another player who can help us in the playoffs this year (e.g. Satoransky). The other option is a center prospect, like Bryant.

If we did trade OG & Powell, our cap situation in 2020-21 could look pretty amazing (assuming Kawhi, Lowry and Ibaka leave or aren't re-signed). We'd only have Beal & Siakam under excellent value contracts.

Comment

Didn’t we say the same about the Kawhi trade?

Comment

• Shredder wrote: View Post
                Masai offers up a mix bag of Norm, CJ, Delon and Malachi, and maybe a second round pick.

If not that scenario, I see only minor tweaks.
                saints91 wrote: View Post
                But doesn't Norm, CJ, Delon and Malachi, and maybe a second round pick = OG or Siakam and a first

Comment

• Kawhisexual wrote: View Post
                  If we trade for Beal, I hope OG is included instead of Siakam and I hope Bruno is brought back to fill OG's spot
                  I'm just about 100% sure that Siakam isn't going anywhere for anybody

Comment

• Kawhi and Siakam are untradeable. Anyone else can be sold, but at a price. CJ Miles and Powell are free to go.

Comment

• The Wiz aren’t shopping Beal. He hasn’t asked to be traded. Let’s move on.

They are better off trading Wall in the summer to Phoenix or the Knicks.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                        The Wiz aren’t shopping Beal. He hasn’t asked to be traded. Let’s move on.

They are better off trading Wall in the summer to Phoenix or the Knicks.
                        Wizards are now tied with the 2018-19 COTY led Detroit Pistons, just 2 games out of a playoff spot. lmao. They are making their annual "John Wall Ewing Theory" sprint to the playoffs.

Comment

• Realistic acquisition would be Wayne Ellington or Courtney Lee.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            Realistic acquisition would be Wayne Ellington or Courtney Lee.
                            I'd be okay with either. Courtney Lee is about as consistent as it gets. Solid bench vet, but hopefully this wouldn't be the year the wheels come off. He's showing signs of age, but maybe that's just the Knicks.

Comment

• Oh shit Melo is still on the NBA's payroll lol

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Oh shit Melo is still on the NBA's payroll lol

Bulls tank confirmed. Guaranteed #1 pick

Comment

Working...
                                X