Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
    Bulls tank confirmed. Guaranteed #1 pick
    Is he just gonna go chill in Chicago and take jab steps and shotz?
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Woj posted that Melo is probably going to be waived and become a free agent. I guess odds are that he goes to LA.

What a motley crew, with Lance, Javale, Beasley, Rondo, and KCP (for now).

Comment

• I need to see Melo and Jabari Parker on the floor together. This needs to happen.

Edit—Nevermind

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
          Woj posted that Melo is probably going to be waived and become a free agent. I guess odds are that he goes to LA.

What a motley crew, with Lance, Javale, Beasley, Rondo, and KCP (for now).
          Don't forget the Ball family always lurking around..and a celebrity GM and the worlds most famous player

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Don't forget the Ball family always lurking around..and a celebrity GM and the worlds most famous player

Man LeBron made a bad choice. I wonder if he thought any team he joined would make the finals or if he trusted Magic and Co to pull a rabbit out of their hat.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
              Man LeBron made a bad choice. I wonder if he thought any team he joined would make the finals or if he trusted Magic and Co to pull a rabbit out of their hat.
              Whatever reasons he had, they're beyond our scope. He's playing 6D chess and his moves at this stage are bigger than basketball

Comment

• Does LBJ even care at this point? I think many other factors other than basketball influenced his decision to go to LA. And he seems to be putting less pressure on management than he has in the past. He looks at GSW and maybe he thinks fuck this season anyways, cause regardless of what they do there its unlikely they will be able to go toe to toe with the warriors. Everyone knows its about the next season and thereafter when the lakers can flex there free agency muscle. I hope they strike out!

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                  Kawhi and Siakam are untradeable. Anyone else can be sold, but at a price. CJ Miles and Powell are free to go.
                  powell has been playing well lately.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                    powell has been playing well lately.
                    Hence his value is probably at an all-time high. Lol

Comment

• Unless it's on a package for an all-star level player, Powell shouldn't be traded - San Diego connection.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        I am hoping for players like Vince Carter, Jeremy Lin or Derrick Rose asking for a release before March.1 and that would be the best case scenerio to add someone for a playoffs run without losing assets.
                        I expect Masai to be active in the buyout market as well as looking at trades to improve the team, because our deficiencies (three point shooting and rebounding) are pretty obvious and the fixes are straightforward if he can pull them off in trade or buyout. Like, right now the Raptors' playoff rotation is probably Kyle, Danny, Kawhi, Pascal, Serge, Norm, JV, OG, Fred and Delon, but not all of those guys play every game. JV simply won't see the floor some games because he's situational, but on the other hand when you're in a "bring out Jonas" situation he dominates so he's sort of a half-a-playoff-rotation slot. OG and Delon are seriously on the bubble as to playoff usability right now. So you've got a playoff rotation that's really only six and a half guys at present, and that's not enough: you want at least eight and preferably nine. I suggested Lin and Vince a while ago and I still don't see any better realistic options for the Raps to give shooting and playmaking; Zach Randolph or DeWayne Dedmon would give the Raps the extra rebounding they want (assuming they don't just sign Boucher, which is possible but not exactly a playoff plan).

That said, obviously he would prefer a trade if he can manage it, just because it's cheaper for the team to trade salary for salary rather than buy out Malachi Richardson (the obvious buyout candidate) to make room on the roster, and he might have ideas about who he wants to round out the team that might need a trade to accomplish, because after Malachi Richardson who are you buying out, exactly? You're not buying out CJ because that'll cost way too much money, you're not buying out Delon because that makes literally no sense, you're probably not buying out Greg Monroe because he does what you want him to do (give you passable spot minutes when one of your bigs is injured). So at least one trade where we end up being down a player just makes more sense.

Comment

• OG and Delon are on the bubble of playoff usability... how exactly?
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Delon will be an important part of the playoffs

Comment

• ....hes good under pressure

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                                ....hes good under pressure
                                Wright had 1 good game against the Wiz, and then cratered in the Cavs series. Better than zero, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X