Page 58 of 131 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 2616

Thread: 2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Raptors Republic Superstar The Claw Reborn's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

All NBA Potential???

Woj:
    Among New Orleans' priorities in an Anthony Davis deal - young players/picks/cap relief - Pels are determined to get back one player w/ All-NBA potential. Do Pels see that in Ingram, Kuzma or Ball? Boston's Jayson Tatum fits mold. Can Pels pry Tatum? All internal Pels questions.
    If Ujiri refused to give up Pascal then thats very disappointing.

Unless Dell dont see it on Pascal

Raptors Republic Veteran planetmars's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hope they do it and buy out Rondo. Would love to have Playoff Rondo on our team for the playoffs.

Raptors Republic Superstar Maury's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote planetmars wrote: View Post
    Hope they do it and buy out Rondo. Would love to have Playoff Rondo on our team for the playoffs.
    Id rather we got AD

Raptors Republic Veteran planetmars's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Maury wrote: View Post
    I’d rather we got AD
    Raps can't beat that package. Siakam might be better than all of them.. but we have no expiring contracts (other than Green) and our earliest FRP is 2021. Lakers have all their picks so can offer 2019 + 2021. The 2019 pick right now is in the lottery. Even with a healthy Lebron/AD in the wild wild west.. it will be low 20 pick.

Raptors Republic Starter inthepaint's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Fury wrote: View Post
    LOL. They should be looking for young players with UPSIDE not potential ROLE players. Those guys that you mentioned are all role players and you know it. Just need to be honest with yourself.
    Ok, I'll try the caps lock too for dramatic effect: LMAO. Of course these guys are ROLE players. That's where every offers are gonna centre around. Who do you think teams will offer for an AD rental? Lebron, Giannis, Kawhi, Kyrie, Curry, Jokic? GTFO. If they did it'd be close to a lateral move that would screw up their future, without moving the needle much in the present. Many of our young role players have upside, combined with playoffs experience, and solid foundation from an elite player development program. They'd be perfect to kick-start a rebuild anywhere because they have won before, were born in a winning culture, and are still young.

6. Likes KeonClark liked this post
    Raptors Republic All-Star GOLDBLUM's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote planetmars wrote: View Post
    Raps can't beat that package. Siakam might be better than all of them.. but we have no expiring contracts (other than Green) and our earliest FRP is 2021. Lakers have all their picks so can offer 2019 + 2021. The 2019 pick right now is in the lottery. Even with a healthy Lebron/AD in the wild wild west.. it will be low 20 pick.
    I gotta agree with you. I think the Lakers are gonna seal the deal on this one. They've learned from Paul George and Kawhi that they can't just sit on their thumbs and wait for free agents.

I'd much rather see him end up with Lakers than Clips. AD with the Clips would be a big draw for Kawhi I'd think.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If I were the Raptors it would still be worth talking to Demps about Mirotic or even Randle.

9. Likes Shredder liked this post
    Raptors Republic Superstar bertarapsfan's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have a feeling they are either gonna make the deal with the Lakers or just wait till the summer

Raptors Republic Superstar The Claw Reborn's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If we dont get AD, I would like Mirotic/ Moore.

Ibaka/ Siakam
    Val/ Mirotic

Thats a decent front court

Then wait for the buy out market to pry Wes Matthews or hopefully Jeremy Lin

12. Likes Shredder liked this post
    Raptors Republic Superstar Primer's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Dallas did not actively and strategically tank. They just sucked. Atlanta was morons and wanted out of Doncic and now this.

Ya gotta be good to be lucky and make no mistake Cubans has a horseshoe shoved up somewhere
    Trae Young has been playing really fucking good lately. That pick doesn't look bad now like it did early in the season. Both guys are going to be great players for a long time.

Raptors Republic Rookie Shredder's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Mirotic would be great. Lowe was saying to keep an eye out of Dwight Powell out of Dallas as a potential buyout candidate as well. He would be sick too. Move OG back to SF. It would be nice.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Shredder wrote: View Post
    Mirotic would be great. Lowe was saying to keep an eye out of Dwight Powell out of Dallas as a potential buyout candidate as well. He would be sick too. Move OG back to SF. It would be nice.
    I was thinking about powell a few weeks ago but didnt know how high the mavs were on him. He could be a good pickup if the asking price isnt to high, if its simply a buy out for sure go for it.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Lonzo Ball is selling water. Trade him to the Moon.

Raptors Republic Veteran Hotshot's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Lol

18. Likes Rudy Bargnani liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Lol

I guess their was a Arizona sports website that posted a lonzo ball traded to phx article over the weekend that was quickly deleted.. let the conspiracy begin

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I'm still hoping Dell hates AD and the Lakers/lebron tampering enough to send him anywhere but there, regardless of the pkg they offer ....

Raptors Republic Veteran Scraptor's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Shredder wrote: View Post
    Why would Powell be a buyout candidate? Mavs aren't exactly deep at C with Jordan gone.

Raptors Republic Veteran Superjudge's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Seems two phone calls now with Dell and Magic today...

Brad Turner:

Im sad
    This is all BS, these guys have ZERO idea whats happening. All speculation and hype.

Raptors Republic Veteran Superjudge's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

As for this whole debacle, and how it pertains to the Raptors.

Anthony Davis is a good player, but he isn't better or more valuable then 4-5 core players from any team. I thought more about it, and Davis isn't even all that much better than Siakam, Siakam is just skimming the surface of what he might be.

For a rental, no fucking way I want that guy, not if it means losing Toronto's best up and coming player, the second best in OG, our PG depth while our main guys is shitting the bed, and our back up center depth. Thats fucking insane actually.

The Matthews signing is what Toronto needs, they were already, until recently, the best in the East as is. Gutting the team for Davis..... creates the Pelicans of the North.

Toronto needs ot look elsewhere...i.e. find a way to scoop someone nobody thought of while nobody is looking....

Raptors Republic Rookie Beneperez's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I don't buy that New Orleans would say no to offers for Jrue. He would help erase a lot of problems in the short and long term that I would be surprised if Masai and Bobby haven't inquired. Imagine a Lowry-Jrue-Green-Kawhi-Siakam closing line-up. That's pretty legit.

Page 58 of 131 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast

Thread Information