Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #41 Raptors (28-12) @ Buck (26-10) NBA TV SN1 830 (Toronto) 730 (Winnipeg) 630 (Calgary) 530 (Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting. It’s such a shame that CJ’s proved utterly lost this season. We could really use him.

Comment

• Jesus Holy Christ...Fred is down!

Comment

• Giannis had 18 against the Raptors last time they played. He has 18 at the end of the first half tonight

Comment

• Why does FVV have to kill himself on at least one drive every game?
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Great quarter right there. Just need 2 more of that

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Bucks started out hot, Raptors had a cold streak in the second and its only a 1 point game.

Comment

• Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  It's so easy to bait Pascal into taking 3's lol. You never see Giannis taking the amount of 3's Pascal does. Like chill
                  He's been money from 3 (at least, from the corners) this season. He's gotta keep taking those open corner 3's.

Comment

• I'm only half-watching, but given how depressed everyone is, being down only 1 at the half seems pretty good
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• after that first half being down 1 is great! hope Fred is okay but if he's shaken up I'd be fine with norm starting 2nd half. that still 3 creators with the 1st unit
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        Why does FVV have to kill himself on at least one drive every game?
                        Yea like just stay out of the fucking paint. You're 5 foot nothing and you're never getting that call
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Comment

• I will take down one at the half as the travelling team.Hang in there Raps.

Comment

• Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

Monroe better not see the floor in the second half. Either play Pascal at the 5 or play Boucher
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X