Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #41 Raptors (28-12) @ Buck (26-10) NBA TV SN1 830 (Toronto) 730 (Winnipeg) 630 (Calgary) 530 (Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1-0 on to the next one
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• So playoff rotation:
      Lowry, Green, Kawhi, Siakam, Ibaka, JV, FVV, Powell,

That’s 8 deep, and addresses a lot of problems. Addition by subtraction. Maybe OG gets some looks.

And Boucher will play 48 minutes a game too of course.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
        Great game but man tomorrow Raps will be dead tired
        Yea for sure. If Kawhi doesn't play that game and Kyle is still out good luck to us lol
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Delon Powell C.J. and og are dead to me

Comment

• LMFAOOO Butler having issues with the 76ers ... this guy is a cancer...

Comment

• Kawahi has a few words for you:

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                Delon Powell C.J. and og are dead to me
                Powell did play hard in the 1st half tho... just was shit offensively.

OG played one of his worst games ever.

Delon just had his clueless night... guy probably has no shot of being anything in the NBA besides a backup.

CJ didnt even see floor today lol and thats good!

Comment

• Ffv Kawhi Jv ibaka pascal green Lowry are the only players I want to see come playoff time

Comment

• Great win

Congrats to bertarapsfan, our fate is in your hands now

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                      So playoff rotation:
                      Lowry, Green, Kawhi, Siakam, Ibaka, JV, FVV, Powell,

That’s 8 deep, and addresses a lot of problems. Addition by subtraction. Maybe OG gets some looks.

And Boucher will play 48 minutes a game too of course.
                      Either Powell or OG depending on the night I guess but that's how I would do it as well. As long as Powell continues to play like he has and OG doesn't come back to life. Kyle, Kawhi and Danny need to be playing big minutes in the playoffs.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                        Ffv Kawhi Jv ibaka pascal green Lowry are the only players I want to see come playoff time
                        One other guy is gonna have to get minutes but other than that I agree. Hopefully one of Powell, OG or Delon start playing well consistently enough by seasons end.

Comment

• This.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                            This.

I hope we see GS in the finals...

Comment

• Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                                Powell did play hard in the 1st half tho... just was shit offensively.

OG played one of his worst games ever.

Delon just had his clueless night... guy probably has no shot of being anything in the NBA besides a backup.

CJ didnt even see floor today lol and thats good!
                                Yea at least Powell plays defence. And of the 4 he's the more likely one to score some point and hit some shots.

Comment

Working...
                                X