Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #41 Raptors (28-12) @ Buck (26-10) NBA TV SN1 830 (Toronto) 730 (Winnipeg) 630 (Calgary) 530 (Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zainab wrote: View Post
    #NBAVote - This man deserves it!

He deserves to be there for sure.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
      Kawhi yelling "YEAH" when Pascal hits the 3 (3:39)

new bromance incominggg

Comment

• Props to FVV this game. He really worked the PnR with Ibaka and got him those mid-range shots that he makes with ridiculous efficiency. Raptors have been missing those pick and pops with Ibaka since Lowry went down.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
          Props to FVV this game. He really worked the PnR with Ibaka and got him those mid-range shots that he makes with ridiculous efficiency. Raptors have been missing those pick and pops with Ibaka since Lowry went down.
          Nurse reigned in the "everybody gets to dribble the ball" freelancing that we've been seeing and forced them to run a few more standard plays.

Comment

feels like the 10th lol

every other game this guy sets a career high
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
              Masai needs to do something about the Raps bench. OG, Wright, Powell....these guys are terrible. Can't shoot, below average basketball IQ. Can't have them in the rotation. They gotta go.
              The bench isn't gonna matter that much come playoff time. Also they won't be nearly as bad when JV comes back, Fred is moved to the bench and Norm is taking CJ's minutes.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                The bench isn't gonna matter that much come playoff time. Also they won't be nearly as bad when JV comes back, Fred is moved to the bench and Norm is taking CJ's minutes.
                this is true too i guess, Our "amazing" bench last year really didnt matter when the starters for every team play 38 or more minutes
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                  this is true too i guess, Our "amazing" bench last year really didnt matter when the starters for every team play 38 or more minutes
                  Exactly.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

#NBAVote - This man deserves it!

Charge your phone

Comment

• Fuck Milwaukee, blecher report posted the arena playing the kawhi laugh in game after a Raptors turnover. Not to sound all pc but im getting really sick of the media bullying this guy, its getting ridiculous.

Comment

• That was a great game. The back and forth.. energy from the crowd. Both teams wanted it badly.

Fred found his Kyle hat and put it on. Was great at getting guys good shots. Ibaka especially. Just nice mid range shots that Ibaka likes. All the starters were great. Defense was fantastic. Covered the 3pt line as well as they could. And finally made their shots!

I don't care that the bench didn't produce. This is what I expect to happen in the playoffs. Our starters get big minutes and produce big in those minutes. Our bench play a handful to give some guys rest.. but that's it.

Was totally feeling dread though. Bucks up early and were taking it to the Raptors in that 2nd quarter when the bench was out there. And that 3 by Giannis to go up by 1 in the 4th.. ugh.

But man we dug in there and won it. Kawhi, Siakam and Fred were all great in this one.

I feel like I did after that second Warriors win at Oracle.

Comment

• Day One wrote: View Post
                          Fuck Milwaukee, blecher report posted the arena playing the kawhi laugh in game after a Raptors turnover. Not to sound all pc but im getting really sick of the media bullying this guy, its getting ridiculous.
                          I don't find Kawhi's laugh funny at all. I don't understand why it's so popular.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Lol at curry doing the harden step back and getting called for the travel.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                              I don't find Kawhi's laugh funny at all. I don't understand why it's so popular.
                              Neither do I, and it bugs me even more knowing his story. Pretty much when he was a kid his dad was murdered and he dealt with the pain by becoming an introvert. Now hes ridiculed for not being able to heal the way society wants him to.

Comment

• Good win tonight. Add a healthy Lowry and JV and this still will be rolling again.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X