Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #41 Raptors (28-12) @ Buck (26-10) NBA TV SN1 830 (Toronto) 730 (Winnipeg) 630 (Calgary) 530 (Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zainab wrote: View Post

Oh God. The basketball Gods hate us this season
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I'll see your thon maker, and raise you 1 true French Canadian. but honestly if thon plays nick should not even consider Monroe and go straight to the Bouch. it will be like guarding a mirror.
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

AKA the scrubs who can't shoot.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
          I'll see your thon maker, and raise you 1 true French Canadian. but honestly if thon plays nick should not even consider Monroe and go straight to the Bouch. it will be like guarding a mirror.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Oh God. The basketball Gods hate us this season
            Fucking Maker only plays well against 2 teams: the Raptors and the Celtics. Against everyone else, he's utter shit.

Comment

• Raps took that punch and responded well in a hostile environment. Time to put on some big boy pants and gut one out in the second half.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                Fucking Maker only plays well against 2 teams: the Raptors and the Celtics. Against everyone else, he's utter shit.
                And if dumbass Nurse has Monroe guarding him kiss any chance of a win goodbye
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Don't bring the second unit anymore until they know they can make shots

Comment

If Maker comes in Boucher should get his chance too.

Comment

Don't bring the second unit anymore until they know they can make shots
                      coach thibs?

Comment

• i was like what the hell danny

then okaay, just this once

Comment

• Quick timeout lmao
                          OG is our king

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            And if dumbass Nurse has Monroe guarding him kiss any chance of a win goodbye
                            It's strange to me. JV and Monroe should be able to dominate the Bucks' bigs, but it rarely happens. This is the advantage the Raptors have but don't take advantage of.

Comment

• For those annoyed by all the empty seats in the background in the ACC at the beginning of the second half - Milwaukee has the same thing - the darker seats just make it a bit harder to spot

Comment

• this is our quarter. let's build a lead before fans get back to their seats and take the air outta the building!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X