Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #41 Raptors (28-12) @ Buck (26-10) NBA TV SN1 830 (Toronto) 730 (Winnipeg) 630 (Calgary) 530 (Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KHD wrote: View Post
    Thanks dont mean to be negative and I'm not really. I do believe in miracles.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
      After the Warriors game, the Raps starting feeling themselves and were hoping to coast the rest of the season on talent. That inner confidence is great, but you still have to play out the regular season.
      This is what's known as a sweeping assumption with no basis in fact

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
        This is what's known as a sweeping assumption with no basis in fact
        Say it enough times until you start believing it, bruh.

Comment

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post

Saturday night in Toronto with no game hopefully Indy is hungover tomorrow.

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
              Saturday night in Toronto with no game hopefully Indy is hungover tomorrow.
              lol. CoJo & Drake VIP tour of White Vegas. 1pm Sunday games used to be locks for the Raps, back in the day.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                Say it enough times until you start believing it, bruh.
                So you're saying you know it for a fact that the Raptors were "hoping to coast the rest of the season on talent."?
                Do you think that the Raps management and coaching staff are aware of this or are they in in it lol

Comment

I am trying to quit drinking.

Comment

Feeling a losing streak coming up.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Some low key interest in this game against the conference leaders who have (temporarily) replaced us. Everyone still in holiday mode?

Comment

Have the Raptors ever had a B2B where both games were at home? Why would the schedule makers give the Bucks two home games in a row?

Feels like an advantage to them not a disadvantage. Plus this is their 5th home game in a row too.

Comment

Comment

I remember when we beat em by 50 and Bruno. Made his debut. I feel another 50pt victory coming our way
                            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              Just get drunk like the rest of us. Unless you are going to become a surgeon, in which case becoming a Raptors-induced alcoholic is probably a bad idea.
                              Quote of the night. Just get drunk like the rest of us lol

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                                I remember when we beat em by 50 and Bruno. Made his debut. I feel another 50pt victory coming our way
                                What strain are you smoking Abbas ? I may have to get some until we get fully healthy.

Comment

Working...
                                X