Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #42 Pacers (26-12) @ Raptors (29-12) Sunday January 6th 2019 SN1 900(St Johns) 830(Halifax) 730(Toronto) 630(Winnipeg) 530(Calgary) 430(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zainab wrote: View Post

Norman Powell and terrorizing the Pacers, name a better duo.

Comment

• Another great game. Glad to see Lowry had his legs even though he was out for so long. Missed a wide open three, and passed one up that I believe turned into a turn over... but he dictated the flow of that game from beginning to end.

Not sure why but we always do well against the Pacers. Yet they are having a fantastic season.

Good to see Norm having another good game. He's totally redeeming himself from last year. It's like that curse went from him to CJ.

Hope GoDaddy GoesBankrupt.

Comment

• Norm shooting 83%.... will suffice

Comment

• Lowry is amazing. Whenever we have a win like last night where we say everybody had a good game, it's usually because Kawhi is out and Lowry goes to work orchestrating some beautiful offence to get everyone involved. His priority when playing with Kawhi has been Kawhi early in the season, but once those two are comfortable together and Lowry shifts to doing what he did last night even with Kawhi there, look out.

He does so much for the offence. Even Monroe looked playable in those Lowry+bench units. Still looking forward to JV coming back, but having Lowry there to magically fix the offence sure makes that seem less urgent.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            Lowry is amazing. Whenever we have a win like last night where we say everybody had a good game, it's usually because Kawhi is out and Lowry goes to work orchestrating some beautiful offence to get everyone involved. His priority when playing with Kawhi has been Kawhi early in the season, but once those two are comfortable together and Lowry shifts to doing what he did last night even with Kawhi there, look out.

He does so much for the offence. Even Monroe looked playable in those Lowry+bench units. Still looking forward to JV coming back, but having Lowry there to magically fix the offence sure makes that seem less urgent.
            I was thinking the same thing. The moment Kyle learns to play like this even when Kawhi is on the floor it's over. And it's crazy because you are right, Greg looked so much better today than he's looked all season and I believe a big part of that is Kyle. Oh how I missed him, so glad he's back.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• It's weird. I think Lowry actually has a higher impact on winning games than Kawhi does.

The thing is though Lowry himself isn't like a match winner. You can't just give him the ball and tell him to go win the game for you in the clutch. But he does so many things that elevate the team as a whole that he has a massive impact on the result.

I think we had DeRozan in that match winner role, now Kawhi's in it. We're still a good team without Kyle, but to be a great team we need him.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                It's weird. I think Lowry actually has a higher impact on winning games than Kawhi does.

The thing is though Lowry himself isn't like a match winner. You can't just give him the ball and tell him to go win the game for you in the clutch. But he does so many things that elevate the team as a whole that he has a massive impact on the result.

I think we had DeRozan in that match winner role, now Kawhi's in it. We're still a good team without Kyle, but to be a great team we need him.
                Spot on. We need both Kawhi and Kyle and anyone who thinks just because the team seems to play well without Kawhi that means he's not really needed is crazy.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  Spot on. We need both Kawhi and Kyle and anyone who thinks just because the team seems to play well without Kawhi that means he's not really needed is crazy.
                  Where are these people who think this team doesn't need Kawhi?
                  Also, this fan base continues to get so low and so high off individual games lol

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                    Where are these people who think this team doesn't need Kawhi?
                    Also, this fan base continues to get so low and so high off individual games lol
                    We really do lol. Not on here, I more see people saying that on twitter to be honest

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      It's gonna take a Kawhyle to build that championship chemistry.

Comment

Working...
                      X