Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #42 Pacers (26-12) @ Raptors (29-12) Sunday January 6th 2019 SN1 900(St Johns) 830(Halifax) 730(Toronto) 630(Winnipeg) 530(Calgary) 430(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turner is questionable, so that balances the scales slightly.

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
      It's almost february and Kawhi still can't play in back to back games?

Raps are basically giving this game away. The Pacers are just 1 game back in the standings.
      Wait, I thought it was still January 6th wth .... Nurse has been quoted as saying that Kawhi's resting on back to backs was coming to an end and I actually thought there was a good chance that it would have ended today, first back to back of the new year. But here we are....gonna be a tough W to snag without him
      Last edited by G__Deane; Sun Jan 6, 2019, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Game Day
        Game DAY
        GAME DAY!
        Last edited by G__Deane; Sun Jan 6, 2019, 04:32 PM.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
          A little bit disappointing that Kawhi still isnt playing b2b. This game could prove crucial down the stretch..
          The only thing that concerns me here is if this is not a medical decision. Nurse seemed to signal repeatedly that Kawhi would be ready to go. To my knowledge Kawhi has not said he feels any lingering pain or soreness. I hope this is the medical team or Masai overruling Nurse and not someone like Kawhi's agent/uncle.

We have 5 more B2Bs by my count... really want to snag home court for the playoffs so they could end up being meaningful.

Edit: didn't realize this was our 4th game in 6 nights. That is a lot. This probably really is preventative measures and nothing beyond that.
          Last edited by Scraptor; Sun Jan 6, 2019, 05:08 PM.

Comment

I hope Kyle doesn’t play either. Take one more game. It’s only one game and if we lose Indy has another game on Philly and Boston.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
              The only thing that concerns me here is if this is not a medical decision. Nurse seemed to signal repeatedly that Kawhi would be ready to go. To my knowledge Kawhi has not said he feels any lingering pain or soreness. I hope this is the medical team or Masai overruling Nurse and not someone like Kawhi's agent/uncle.

We have 5 more B2Bs by my count... really want to snag home court for the playoffs so they could end up being meaningful.
              With Kawhi & Danny Green, for some reason I don't feel like home-court is as important as in past years. Having said that, home court really helped us get off to a great start in so many playoff series in the past........ oh wait.

Comment

Arent we unbeaten on 2nd games of b2bs?

Fury if that wasnt a satisfying win why do you even watch games? Sad, seems youd be really really upset if this team won a championship. Have fun being a crusty fool

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  A little bit disappointing that Kawhi still isnt playing b2b. This game could prove crucial down the stretch..
                  The one good thing for Toronto is that the Raps have a nice, easy schedule to finish out the season after the all-star break with only one back-to-back and lots of rest days. Just have to stay solid the next few weeks.

EDIT: For example, Toronto now has the highest strength of schedule for all of the Eastern contenders. Indy is second last in the NBA and Boston and Philly are close to them.
                  Last edited by slaw; Sun Jan 6, 2019, 05:38 PM.

Comment

OG is probably going to start and have a good game.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                      Do you really think that's how it works?
                      Why the fuck not. It took close to a decade with a shitload of patience for this franchise to showcase no.10 your fav player, reason they netted a legit Superstar dude with a sure bet 2 way player as a SG to boot for you to cheer.

Ujiri may have a different approach when it comes to OG. All dependent on how he values the young prospect.

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
                        What message? that they beat a tired Milwaukee team playing in the 2nd game of a back to back? that they needed Siakam's career high and all of Kawhi's 38 mins to do it?
                        Yep & I guess having no Kyle or JV doesnt mean a thing either......

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                          hate to be a negative nancy buttttt dont see a W tonight

No Kwai Kyle JV? No worries we got BERTARAPSFAN

Comment

We also need big games from FVV & Serge

Comment

A Dwane Casey lead underwhelming pistons team meets DeMar and the Spurs Monday night. More tears and hugs incoming ....

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                                A Dwane Casey lead underwhelming pistons team meets DeMar and the Spurs Monday night. More tears and hugs incoming ....
                                I actually feel bad for Casey. Imagine having to run an NBA team with Reggie Jackson, Ish Smith (injured), and Jose Calderon as your options at point guard. They don't even have any two-way wings, they're all one-dimensional shooters (Bullock, Kennard) or defenders (Johnson, Brown).

I don't even think they have any assets to use in trade. SVG really hosed them.

Comment

Working...
                                X