Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #43 Hawks (12-27) @ Raptors (30-12) Tuesday January 8th 2019. TSN 230 am(Vilnius, Lithuania) 900pm(St Johns) 830pm(Halifax) 730pm(Toronto) 630pm(Winnipeg) 530pm(Calgary) 430pm(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• consmap wrote: View Post
    Did the site stop working randomly during the game?
    Yea it did
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Frustrating game, but that was some amazing defense from Kawhi Leonard, all throughout the game not just the final minute. Oh, and 31 pts and 6 assist ho hum. This isnt even his final form
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

yes and in hindsight thank god! saved us all from freaking out after squeezing by. now since theirs no record of is on RR did it really happen? Onto the next one.
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Frustrating game, but that was some amazing defense from Kawhi Leonard, all throughout the game not just the final minute. Oh, and 31 pts and 6 assist ho hum. This isnt even his final form
          ya kawhi was phenomenal we lose by 10+ without him.hopefully OG getting crunch time minutes build some confidence in him

Comment

• easy peasy lemon squeezy/s
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Vince Carter broke RR.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                ya kawhi was phenomenal we lose by 10+ without him.hopefully OG getting crunch time minutes build some confidence in him
                Kawhi SINGLEHANDEDLY won them the game with his defense and offense. His D in the last 2 Hawks possession was otherwordly.

Lowry continues to miss clutch 3's. Without Green, the ONLY reliable 3pt shooter they had was Kawhi. Having Lowry back is great but his not going to solve the issue. We need more SHOOTERS.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                  Kawhi SINGLEHANDEDLY won them the game with his defense and offense. His D in the last 2 Hawks possession was otherwordly.

Lowry continues to miss clutch 3's. Without Green, the ONLY reliable 3pt shooter they had was Kawhi. Having Lowry back is great but his not going to solve the issue. We need more SHOOTERS.
                  To be fair to lowry had the 3rd biggest play on the game besides kawhis 2 late steals was KLOE putting john collins on his ASS with that screen at half court. Those are the type of things he does that doesnt show up on the stat sheet. Would have sure been nice if he had hit his open 3 moments earlier however..

Comment

• Who the F is Landry Shamet?

29 points in 24 mins for Philly.

Comment

• Starting FVV over Powell almost cost us this game. Nurse's infatuation and unconditional love for Freddy is starting to get annoying. He's a backup PG, but Nurse uses every possible opportunity to plug him into the starting lineup. The only reason the game was close was because FVV and Lowry got torched repeatedly by Lin and Young. Embarassing. At least Norm brings some defense to the backcourt and he deserved the start based on his recent play. Instead, you force Norm to play with Wright on a weaker second unit and he goes out of rhythm. And you also kill the defensive momentum that the team had going the last 2 games. Raps brass must be seriously looking at trading Lowry in the off-season, because the development of FVV seems like a really high priority. Either that, or Nurse is just madly in love with FVV's game.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                        Who the F is Landry Shamet?

29 points in 24 mins for Philly.
                        From what I've seen he's a younger, uglier JJ Redick

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Yea it did
                          I saw the 11 pages this morning and thought everyone had gone over to the Spurs game thread to post.

Russians hacking?

Comment

• Can someone tell me why Nick Nurse is in love with FVV. Like someone else said previously he takes any opportunity to give him more minutes. FVV is a backup PG he's not an all star.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Kawhi Leonard is ridiculous on defense. Just imagine him playing in the hand checking era, he'd average 4stls a game.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• RR still semi-broken this morning. Slow, freezing, page unresponsive, says "waiting for adledge" to load.
                                Last night I thought some sensitive mod had banned me for my anti vince carter views lol

Another ugly win you take and move on but there's lots of room for improvement

Comment

Working...
                                X