No announcement yet.

Everything Patrick McCaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way. Kawhi’s connection with Norm is reason enough to keep him around for at least the rest of this season.

Comment

Looks like just a roster filling move, after they waived Zo Brown the were below the roster minimum so they needed another warm body. I don't think it means anything for any of the guys already on board. I was hoping they'd sign Boucher instead, but it's all good.

Comment

Interesting...I thought the reason he wanted to leave Golden State was to get more playing time
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

i don't have the time to post quite as much as before but... do you all think this is hinting at a larger move?

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
            Looks like just a roster filling move, after they waived Zo Brown the were below the roster minimum so they needed another warm body. I don't think it means anything for any of the guys already on board. I was hoping they'd sign Boucher instead, but it's all good.
            i mean we have him on a two way so no need to bump him up... i'd better to keep him on the two way and then allow him to continue to develop on the 905 right now and get minor reps. If anything ...assuming we like the kid we can get him ahead of next year on the cheap because I don't see us keeping JV past this current contract of him.

Comment

He lookslike a career pine rider.

Comment

Is it wrong that I'm half-expecting him to be swapped back to GSW for McKinnie at the trade deadline (CBA permitting)?

Comment

TheWaterboy wrote: View Post
                  Is it wrong that I'm half-expecting him to be swapped back to GSW for McKinnie at the trade deadline (CBA permitting)?
                  It's not wrong and I'd love that, butI don't think GSW would do it

Comment

Golden State is NOT going to help Toronto this year.

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                      i mean we have him on a two way so no need to bump him up... i'd better to keep him on the two way and then allow him to continue to develop on the 905 right now and get minor reps. If anything ...assuming we like the kid we can get him ahead of next year on the cheap because I don't see us keeping JV past this current contract of him.
                      Yeah the thing is there's a limit in the number of games you can be with the big club if you're a 2-way, plus Boucher is not 21 anymore, there's not much time on his career for him to simmer on the G-league anymore. I personally think he's been dominating there already, so a roster spot on the big club would be nice. I also think we're more in need of PF type of player like him then a guard like McCaw, but McCaw is upgrade over Zo Brown, so I can't really complain

Comment

More like a inside source into GSW's playbook maybe?
                        If so..that’s pretty amazing forward looking planning
                        Thinking it’s to push Wright or in preparation for buying out Malachi Richardson..
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

He's pretty much gonna be our 14th/15th man

Comment

It's not wrong and I'd love that, butI don't think GSW would do it
                            Depends on how petty they are and/or how badly they want him back.

On a somewhat different note:

Something something McCaw something something Bird rights. *Urkel laugh*
                            Last edited by TheWaterboy; Wed Jan 9, 2019, 11:42 PM. Reason: I can't grammar.

Comment

Skimming thru the comment section in the front page, wild imaginations and conspiracies about this signing, i don't get it. To me this is a warm body to replace Zo Brown's spot, that's it.

Comment

Skimming thru the comment section in the front page, wild imaginations and conspiracies about this signing, i don't get it. To me this is a warm body to replace Zo Brown's spot, that's it.
                                ya see it the same way. but unlike brown macaw has potential to give semi consistently solid mins. we needed to get a 14th man anyways as u can only go so long with only 13 roster spots. macaws a pretty Damm good for a 14th man.
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X