Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #44 Nets (20-22) @ Raptors (31-12) Friday January 11th, 2019. SN1 130am(Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo) 230am(Vilnius, Lithuania) 900pm(St Johns) 830pm(Halifax) 730pm(Toronto) 630pm(Winnipeg) 530pm(Calgary) 430pm(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Beal is averaging 26-5-5 in December. They are not trading him.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        They're on a collision course with a 40 million annual deal fr wall.

Trade or no trade, that ship is headed right for that iceberg
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Not a fan of giving up Siakam simply because we are so thin up front. I don't mind moving JV although he's great here, and would really miss him. Monroe sucks and Kief is a big time bonehead and very inconsistent.

I'd do something like: JV, Norm, Miles, Delon and 2021 pick (with protections) for Beal and Mahinmi
          http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yb8z8n4p

At least with Mahinmi we get a center back and we wouldn't be giving up Siakam. Moving Green to the bench hurts, but we may never have to see Fred with the starting unit again so that's a bonus.

Doubt they take that deal though.. it's pretty crappy and they still have Howard locked up for another year after this one so not sure why they want JV. CJ is cap ballast but if he gets more playing time they could convert him to a 2nd round pick by some team looking for shooting (assuming he gets it back). Delon is a throw in to even out the trade.. although OG is probably the one they would want. If it was OG I'd still make the trade.

JV is also 4 weeks away which makes him hard to move.

Giving up the 2021 pick would be less risky with Beal on board (although the team he's on now sucks and so we could be bad in 2021). Maybe put a top 8 pick protection on the pick and hope for the best.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Are you sure about that? It's now or never....

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Too late for that. They've won too many games already.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
                Too late for that. They've won too many games already.
                Not really. They changed the rules

http://www.tankathon.com/pick_odds

Washington has a 9% chance at 1st overall and 18% chance at a top 2 pick but that severely decreases the more they climb the standings

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Not really. They changed the rules

http://www.tankathon.com/pick_odds

Washington has a 9% chance at 1st overall and 18% chance at a top 2 pick but that severely decreases the more they climb the standings
                  Did not know that lol. When did they changed the rules?
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

I think they are ok with adding a draft pick to existing roster and their draft pick should be good.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
                        Did not know that lol. When did they changed the rules?
                        Year or 2 ago to try and prevent tanking. In a way I think it does the opposite and helps tanking cause I know it gives 6 or 7 teams a real shot at a top 2 or 3 pick and it still remains that a 9th or 10th seed is the worst place you can be in the NBA.

Comment

hey my usual stream spot is dead can anyone help a guy out
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

damnit...I'm an idiot.... nvm. I'll leave my previous post up so I can be mocked properly for thinking the game was tonight
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                              damnit...I'm an idiot.... nvm. I'll leave my previous post up so I can be mocked properly for thinking the game was tonight
                              no worries, i know its been like 2 whole years since the last game! I feel your pain

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                                Don't worry thead, it's understandable. You don't have a head
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X