• Show
Clear All

• Doncic

My Favourite non-Raptor by a mile.

Holy Monkey

Superjudge wrote: View Post
    My Favourite non-Raptor by a mile.

Holy Monkey
    Seems like a throwback ... and he is just getting started! Glad he has a good coach who already has had experience with Nowitzski.

Comment

And the Hawks are still the Hawks. Doncic is a special and incredibly fun player to watch who came in at the perfect time for his skill set. All those experts who questioned his ability to play in the NBA because he played against grown men instead of 18 year old kids are eating a lot of crow now.

Comment

Eurobasket Champion with Slovenia (HINT)
        Euroleague regular season MVP (HINT)
        EuroLeague Final Four MVP (HINT)
        EuroLeague champion (HINT)

If you can still be obnoxious/stupid enough after these hints to say that he was not worth first pick prior to the draft, then, by all means, you're not an expert, you're just a subjective talk head.
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Kids mature beyond his years, even bitches to the refs with confidence already.

Found myself saying "Fuck Doncic" a few times last game hahahaha that means damn, that kid is solid

Comment

Good evaluation by Fraschilla (remember him about Caboclo when he was drafted?)... lol

Comment

A year later and I stand by my initial assertions. This guy is special. He's too good.

Love Luka

Comment

Working...
              X