Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #45 Raptors (32-12) @ Wizards (18-25) Sunday January 13th, 2019. SN1.6:00pm(London,England)7:00pm(Douala,Cameroon)8 :00pm(Vilnius, Lithuania) 2:30pm(St Johns) 2:00pm(Halifax) 1:00pm(Toronto) 12:00pm(Winnipeg) 11:00am(Calgary) 10:00am(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibaka - 41 minutes, 4 rebounds. And he's your starting center.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I still can't believe that Serge Ibaka had the game winning 3. He was so invisible this game.

I have no idea what happened to Lowry. The guy used to be automatic. Now he's like Terrence Ross (well at least the Toronto version of Terrence Ross).

Comment

• At least we get 2 days before Boston.

Comment

• Kawhi better be okay.

Moving gingerly at time out there today,

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            I still can't believe that Serge Ibaka had the game winning 3. He was so invisible this game.

I have no idea what happened to Lowry. The guy used to be automatic. Now he's like Terrence Ross (well at least the Toronto version of Terrence Ross).
            Father Time. He's washed up
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                I still can't believe that Serge Ibaka had the game winning 3. He was so invisible this game.

Lowry always disappears in the clutch. Raptors are not paying him 30 million dollars to be just an energy guy.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                  Lowry always disappears in the clutch. Raptors are not paying him 30 million dollars to be just an energy guy.
                  Wasn't just the clutch today. 2-10 from 3.. and a lot of those were bad misses. He's shooting 32.6% from 3 this season (and that's before this game). That's not very good at all.

Comment

good ol Masai special.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                      Not giving up yet here
                      Sweet vindication yet again

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

He should come to Toronto. We can lighten up his workload a bit for him.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          Yeah hopefully folks can see that he's a little better than "Dollar Store Ray Allen"
                          Upgraded to Walmart. But still, one game, man. We just faced Beal in the playoffs last year and he was 'okay'.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            lots of yikes in that game.

take the W and don't do that shit again lol.

Nurse getting outcoached by brooks is reminiscent of Casey vs. Wittman though, not great.
                            A lot of pretty wild stuff gets said on this board..but that on Nurse being out coached today is a classic.

And in no way is that a bon mot to you.
                            Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun Jan 13, 2019, 05:29 PM.
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              Upgraded to Walmart. But still, one game, man. We just faced in the playoffs last year and he was 'okay'.
                              Wall is holding him back. With Kawhi, Beal will shine

Comment

Ibaka - 41 minutes, 4 rebounds. And he's your starting center.
                                JV please heal faster

Comment

Working...
                                X