Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #45 Raptors (32-12) @ Wizards (18-25) Sunday January 13th, 2019. SN1.6:00pm(London,England)7:00pm(Douala,Cameroon)8 :00pm(Vilnius, Lithuania) 2:30pm(St Johns) 2:00pm(Halifax) 1:00pm(Toronto) 12:00pm(Winnipeg) 11:00am(Calgary) 10:00am(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna take at least 12 hours for the sphincter to untighten.

Comment

• Good shit Beal. Hope I'll see you in Raps uni

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• We really missed Fred and CJ

Comment

• That was a pretty good audition by Beal there. Let's get him a uni

Comment

• Okay this game feels a lot better now that we won. See what happens when you out Kawhi on the other teams best offensive player? I get not making him have to guard that guy all game but in the playoffs we have to put him on that guy earlier than the last possession of a game. Danny is a good defender but that good enough against elite offensive players.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Other than Kawhi, the ONLY player that made a field goal the last 16 MINUTES of the game was Ibaka - and that was the 3 late in the game.

Kawhi needs more help in the clutch. Some of the players on this team just DISAPPEARS in the clutch.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                Other than Kawhi, the ONLY player that made a field goal the last 16 MINUTES of the game was Ibaka - and that was the 3 late in the game.

Kawhi needs more help in the clutch. Some of the players on this team just DISAPPEARS in the clutch.
                Get Beal
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  We really missed Fred and CJ
                  Maybe Fred but not CJ lol
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Good shit Beal. Hope I'll see you in Raps uni

Yeah hopefully folks can see that he's a little better than "Dollar Store Ray Allen"

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      Okay this game feels a lot better now that we won. See what happens when you out Kawhi on the other teams best offensive player? I get not making him have to guard that guy all game but in the playoffs we have to put him on that guy earlier than the last possession of a game. Danny is a good defender but that good enough against elite offensive players.
                      He most likely will guard opposing team's best players in the Playoffs. Its the regular season, no real reason to have him work so hard on both ends.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                        lots of yikes in that game.

take the W and don't do that shit again lol.

Nurse getting outcoached by brooks is reminiscent of Casey vs. Wittman though, not great.
                        Mad Scientist needs to get back in the lab.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                          Other than Kawhi, the ONLY player that made a field goal the last 16 MINUTES of the game was Ibaka - and that was the 3 late in the game.

Agreed.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            Get Beal
                            Anybody but Kawhi & Pascal.

Comment

• Good win! Bertarapsfan may your streak continue on to the Finals.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                He most likely will guard opposing team's best players in the Playoffs. Its the regular season, no real reason to have him work so hard on both ends.
                                He better

Comment

Working...
                                X