Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #45 Raptors (32-12) @ Wizards (18-25) Sunday January 13th, 2019. SN1.6:00pm(London,England)7:00pm(Douala,Cameroon)8 :00pm(Vilnius, Lithuania) 2:30pm(St Johns) 2:00pm(Halifax) 1:00pm(Toronto) 12:00pm(Winnipeg) 11:00am(Calgary) 10:00am(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #45 Raptors (32-12) @ Wizards (18-25) Sunday January 13th, 2019. SN1.6:00pm(London,England)7:00pm(Douala,Cameroon)8 :00pm(Vilnius, Lithuania) 2:30pm(St Johns) 2:00pm(Halifax) 1:00pm(Toronto) 12:00pm(Winnipeg) 11:00am(Calgary) 10:00am(Vancouver)

On this day in Raptors History: January 13th 2008. The Raps won a double overtime thriller at home against the Trailblazer 116-109. Brandon Roy dropped 33 pts but that wasn't enough, as Bosh's 38pts-14rebs propelled the raps to the victory.

Starting Lineups

RAPTORS

WIZARDS

Who are you? WHO WHO WHO WHO? The identity of this Wizards team is difficult to pin down. In the last 2 weeks, they have wins over the 6ers, Bucks and Thunder while taking L’s from the likes of the Heat and Bulls. Despite the early season struggles, the rejuvenated Wizards are playing decent ball since the Tasmanian Devil that is John Wall has gone down. Going 5-3 – since John has left the lineup to opt for surgery – will only crank up the outside noise that this team plays better will out him. Walls fill-in Thomas Satoransky (or Sato as the kids call him) is a scrappy team first player with great size for the PG position. Playing a contrasting style to that of Wall, he may be the x factor in this one if the Wiz have a chance of pulling off a minor upset.

The small 3 game home stand is over for the Raps. After some quality time at home with family and dogs, they hit the road to travel to the nation’s capital for a Sunday afternoon tilt. Following a week straight of tight games, the boys in gold were able to have a relaxing fourth quarter as the bench helped put the Nets away. Everyone ate in T.O on Friday night as 8 players went for double digit points. The return of the bench for a beautiful 3-4 minute stretch in the 3rd quarter was a joy to watch. Ignore the Wiz’s place in the standings as this one will not be a walk in the park for the Raps. Since Sunday afternoon games tend to lack early energy, they must contain Beal and get some more quality minutes from the bench. If the Raps can hold Beal to under 25 pts, it will go a long way in securing a dub in D.C.

To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Let's go!
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

ok bro I love your threads but you need to stop with those long ass titles

Comment

Why did I just stare at that photo for 2 minutes?

Comment

I love trying to find out which time zone(s) were added to bertarapsfan's game thread title
          OG is our king

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            I'd love to but I can't now, it has become tradition and I'm tempting the NBA gods if i change format now. You'll be happy to know I have reached the length limit on titles so this is the longest you'll be seeing.
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
              I'd love to but I can't now, it has become tradition and I'm tempting the NBA gods if i change format now. You'll be happy to know I have reached the length limit on titles so this is the longest you'll be seeing.
              Jus' keep doin' whatchazz do, Bert.

Comment

8:00 PM start! Proper sleep tomorrow.
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                  It's fun and different and working. We cant fuck with it just cause rocwell has OCD
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    It's fun and different and working. We cant fuck with it just cause rocwell has OCD
                    Ya ... pretty much this ... berta's the only one allowed at this point though. Everyone else go with shorter titles ... unless Berta doesn't lose for the rest of the season ... which is possible.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                      There is no limit on the powers of bertarapsfan. Eventually your thread titles will grow longer and longer and become the dominant form of life on this planet.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        OCD is no joke

Comment

10:00am games always feel really weird, I don't like this hahaha
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                            10:00am games always feel really weird, I don't like this hahaha
                            If u go to London England you can watch it at 6
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X