Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #45 Raptors (32-12) @ Wizards (18-25) Sunday January 13th, 2019. SN1.6:00pm(London,England)7:00pm(Douala,Cameroon)8 :00pm(Vilnius, Lithuania) 2:30pm(St Johns) 2:00pm(Halifax) 1:00pm(Toronto) 12:00pm(Winnipeg) 11:00am(Calgary) 10:00am(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can see Siakam going for another personal best.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      And out of it. 19pts on 22 shots. lol. Beal is good, but he isn't Pascal Siakam good.
      One is first option and another one has Kawhi and Lowry next to him.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• washington's jerseys have the worst font. all of their numbers look the same from a distance.

Comment

• lol what

Comment

• Foster letting crap go in a blow out results in an Elbow to the head push off injury....that he could have shut down earlier.....not a good look.

Watch for a foul shooting contest down the stretch...

What an asshole
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Just great
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Norm can't catch a break

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  One is first option and another one has Kawhi and Lowry next to him.
                  Beauty

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                    lol what

Okay good
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Wizards are not as annoying when they don't have Wall, Morris, Oubre or Gortat playing.

Don't get me wrong.. they still suck though.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                        Foster letting crap go in a blow out results in an Elbow to the head push off injury....that he could have shut down earlier.....not a good look.
                        same thing that happened to norm with gorbért and the moving screens too
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Can Ujiri if he can not fleece the Wiz to acquire Beal then at least get Ariza for CJ and Fred

Please

Comment

• okay we got Delon ànd norm back now we just need OG to start hitting his 3s and we're laughing
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Norm has so much more control now. Just wanted to point it out for the 378383rd time because it’s so nice
                              OG is our king

Comment

• Greg is the only player on this team that gets consistent playing time that annoys me at this point. Can't wait for JV to come back man

Comment

Working...
                                X