Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #46 Raptors (33-12) @ Celtics (25-18) Wed January 16th 2019. ESPN,TSN. 2:00am(Zaria, Nigeria) 3:00am(Vilnus, Lithuania) 9:00am(Macau, China) 9:30pm(St Johns) 9:00pm(Halifax) 8:00pm(Toronto) 7:00pm(Winnipeg) 6:00pm(Calgary) 5:00pm(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That 2011 draft came out with a lot of great players. JV is a good player too. At the time of the draft we really needed a center though. Bosh left and we basically only had Amir Johnson who was a 4 at the time.

Kanter was the guy I wanted though. And if he was taken before 5.. would have liked Kemba or Kawhi (always wanted a SF and saw Kawhi putting up shots in an open gym and was intrigued - oh and his hands! lol ). No clue who Klay or JV were at the time. So when JV was taken I had to scramble and go on YouTube.

Knight was intriguing too at the time.

I always thought Vesley and Jimmer would turn into busts. Surprised Derrick Williams turned into one.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

lol. I don't even like RJ, but this is the type of NBA analyst that Sportsnet or TSN needs to hire.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
        That 2011 draft came out with a lot of great players. JV is a good player too. At the time of the draft we really needed a center though. Bosh left and we basically only had Amir Johnson who was a 4 at the time.

Kanter was the guy I wanted though. And if he was taken before 5.. would have liked Kemba or Kawhi (always wanted a SF and saw Kawhi putting up shots in an open gym and was intrigued - oh and his hands! lol ). No clue who Klay or JV were at the time. So when JV was taken I had to scramble and go on YouTube.

Knight was intriguing too at the time.

I always thought Vesley and Jimmer would turn into busts. Surprised Derrick Williams turned into one.
        Biz or Kemba were the guys i was hoping the Raps would pick in that draft.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

1+1=3

OG not playing for “personal reasons”
          DSJ not playing due to an “illness”
          Mavs are shopping DSJ and are in advanced discussions.

I’m not saying I’m just saying.

Comment

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Guys, DSJ is really bad. We're trying to win now. Any trade of anyone better than Miles on our team for DSJ makes us significantly worse. He might be really good eventually but he's bad now and that's what counts here.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

keonclark wrote: View Post
                lmfao

Comment

Softy

Mamba Mentality

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Kawhi is a beast
                    Hmmmm wheres Demar?

Comment

DSJ doesn't know how to land. He has that Derrick Rose thing going on. I don't want to see him snap his leg.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                        Considering there are maybe like 6 or 7 players better than JV in the draft, 5th isn’t terrible.
                        Maybe I miss some but I didnt count that many.

Comment

If your not watching GSW-DEN right now your missing out
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            If your not watching GSW-DEN right now your missing out
                            Both teams are unreal
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I read that OG's dad died in his sleep. We really need to cut the guy some slack. He's clearly going through a lot personally whether it's his dad or not. His last living parent died and seems to have died suddenly and he's only 21. That's not easy
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Leave CJ Miles alone
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X