Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #46 Raptors (33-12) @ Celtics (25-18) Wed January 16th 2019. ESPN,TSN. 2:00am(Zaria, Nigeria) 3:00am(Vilnus, Lithuania) 9:00am(Macau, China) 9:30pm(St Johns) 9:00pm(Halifax) 8:00pm(Toronto) 7:00pm(Winnipeg) 6:00pm(Calgary) 5:00pm(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh found it

https://youtu.be/PUnXYavX4dU

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      From 247 Sports:

The Celtics have clearly struggled to live up to the lofty expectations that were set for them, and part of the issue is that the team is actually too talented, according to reserve guard Terry Rozier.

“I don’t think we’ve all been on a team like this,” Rozier said, via Yahoo Sports. “Young guys who can play, guys who did things in their career, the group that was together last year, then you bring Kyrie and Hayward back, it’s a lot with it.”

When asked specifically if the roster was too talented, Rozier didn't mince words.

“Too talented, yeah," Rozier said. "Too talented.”

Rozier's comments come on the heels of public criticism from Kyrie Irving aimed at the young players on the Celtics. There is no shortage of reasons that NBA teams struggle, but being too talented isn't one that you hear very often, and truthfully, it sounds like an issue that most organizations would like to be faced with.

Nothing like bringing locker room issues to the press...Is the odd stress crack becoming visible in Chowdatown ?
      Ah, they're TOO talented. Of course. Hate when that happens
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
        What happened to the rappper that heard devlin dis him on air and came up to the box to challenge devlin on live air?
        That was WALE in Washington. I think he's still rapping and probably hasn't given another thought to Matt Devlin.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          There is a Morris brother in that team...they do have a way of looking at things

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/syndicat...-loss.amp.html

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            To be fair, he's got a point, it's a very difficult task to make it work when you've got so many good players on your team. I mean, just look at Golden State: they've got an incredible amount of talent but have they done anything of note? I didn't think so. Cut the Celtics some slack
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• This is one of the 3 Raptors games this season that will also be broadcast on RDS2 Canada, en français. Allez Les Raps. Victory cigar Chris Boucher to make an appearance confirmed.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                This is one of the 3 Raptors games this season that will also be broadcast on RDS2 Canada, en français. Allez Les Raps. Victory cigar Chris Boucher to make an appearance confirmed.
                I woulda put montreal in the title if i knew this.
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                  I woulda put montreal in the title if i knew this.
                  Mods! Get on it!

Comment

• I'd really hate for this game to end up as the win that sets Boston back on track. Crush them please. On the court, and in their souls
                    OG is our king

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                      To be fair, he's got a point, it's a very difficult task to make it work when you've got so many good players on your team. I mean, just look at Golden State: they've got an incredible amount of talent but have they done anything of note? I didn't think so. Cut the Celtics some slack
                      This is a great point. At this point I think the Celtics should trade some scrubs and a second rounder for Beal and tank.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        Have we ruled out the possibility that Bryan Colangelo IS Abbas?
                        y'all jealous
                        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          Have we ruled out the possibility that Bryan Colangelo IS Abbas?
                          Naaah its his wife
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            Naaah its his wife
                            A shymalanyan twist!

Comment

• Danny Green is the ultimate team player... a day or two ago he was wearing a Vote Kyle All Star shirt... just now in the pregame he was wearing a Understand The Grind Norman Powell T shirt... WHILE DOING A CABBIE INTERVIEW.

There is nothing he won't do for his squad.

Side note... it's been said before:

KEEP CABBIE AWAY FROM KAWHI.

Comment

• It's the treadmill bowl in Detroit as the 9th seed magic face the 10th seed pistons..

T ross looks good out there..I still think hes a nice upgrade on a Powell Wright or miles as a rental. He carries himself much more like an adult these days and seems really engaged

Comment

Working...
                                X