Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #46 Raptors (33-12) @ Celtics (25-18) Wed January 16th 2019. ESPN,TSN. 2:00am(Zaria, Nigeria) 3:00am(Vilnus, Lithuania) 9:00am(Macau, China) 9:30pm(St Johns) 9:00pm(Halifax) 8:00pm(Toronto) 7:00pm(Winnipeg) 6:00pm(Calgary) 5:00pm(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still so pissed at Nurse man. He literally lost us this game playing that bench. If he didn't play that bench this game most likely would not have come down to the wire. We also need to run better sets in close games. Danny Green taking like 3 mid range shots should NEVER happen. In my opinion Nurse lost us this game.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
      Kyle is the darkhorse... 35% shooting in last 10 games.

Had an amazing 1st month and has faded badly.. he is 32 so maybe age is finally catching up. Still runs a good offence overall but cant shoot really as effectively.
      No his back is the issue. He started out hot, got cold, had a few decent scoring games, then got injured and just recently came back.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
        Too consistent for too long not to be a trend though. They are a bad 3 point shooting team
        all i'm saying is they shouldn't be

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
          Lowry is a loser who DISAPPEARS in big games and in clutch times. This is nothing new.

The Raptors had all the momentum, up by 4 with 3 mins left, and the idiot all of a sudden took a pull up 3. Can't win with this player.
          Problem is even if Kawhi tries to say something Kyle is a big enough baby that he isnt going to care.

Some trouble potentially brewing if this shit continues...if im Kawhi I am absolutely pissed at Kyle in the locker room and give him a piece of my mind for wasting my efforts...

Comment

• Literally the exact same game as last time

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
              1:30 left. Maybe if you believed they would've won, tinkerbell.
              LOL maybe
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                I'm still so pissed at Nurse man. He literally lost us this game playing that bench. If he didn't play that bench this game most likely would not have come down to the wire. We also need to run better sets in close games. Danny Green taking like 3 mid range shots should NEVER happen. In my opinion Nurse lost us this game.
                Yeah the fact we don't run any post ups for Siakam/Ibaka down the stretch in any game ever is annoying.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                  hmm not sure if hes underrated he is the leading vote getter in the east i think lol
                  LOL true

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                    Well it was a good run thanks for the memories. Whoevera up next i wish you luck. God speed
                    Hard landing, but nice job there, Bert. A Raps fan.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                      No his back is the issue. He started out hot, got cold, had a few decent scoring games, then got injured and just recently came back.
                      you missed the other thing i said..he's 32... backs dont repair magically at that age...he is fading...he may never be the same again... remains to be seen...

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                        all i'm saying is they shouldn't be
                        Agreed but all I'm saying is even if they get better (and they should) they're not gonna be good imo

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          I'm still so pissed at Nurse man. He literally lost us this game playing that bench. If he didn't play that bench this game most likely would not have come down to the wire. We also need to run better sets in close games. Danny Green taking like 3 mid range shots should NEVER happen. In my opinion Nurse lost us this game.
                          Celtics wanted that one like it was a playoff game. Every possession counts. Not sure we had the same mentality.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            Yeah the fact we don't run any post ups for Siakam/Ibaka down the stretch in any game ever is annoying.

Siakam yes. I only like Ibaka posting up if it's against a smaller player.

Comment

• Yeah Danny green had like 3 or 4 off the dribble iso shots late. That was...not the best gameplan
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Boston Grandma: They are paying you how much?
                                Lowry: Hey they offered! what was I gonna say? No?
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X