Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #46 Raptors (33-12) @ Celtics (25-18) Wed January 16th 2019. ESPN,TSN. 2:00am(Zaria, Nigeria) 3:00am(Vilnus, Lithuania) 9:00am(Macau, China) 9:30pm(St Johns) 9:00pm(Halifax) 8:00pm(Toronto) 7:00pm(Winnipeg) 6:00pm(Calgary) 5:00pm(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    Silver lining is that he's playing his way out of the all-star game which gives him time to heal up for the stretch run.
    Watch him sign up for skills challenge or some other bullshit.
    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Harden is unconscious 18 games with 30 or more, back to back with 50 ..... and the Rockets attempted 73 three tonight (!) .... and lose

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
        It ALL boils down to Lowry. You're not going to win anything when your 'second' best player disappears in big games and in the clutch.
        I don't have the stats in front of me but when Kawhi's out he actually remembers how to play basketball. When Kawhi's in he takes the biggest backseat and bricks everything. I don't think he's scored 20 points even once in a big matchup with Kawhi healthy.

Comment

• Bucks win .... and 14 of their last 17

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
            Bucks win .... and 14 of their last 17
            Best team in the East.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              Best team in the East.
              Wrong forum
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Yeah Danny green had like 3 or 4 off the dribble iso shots late. That was...not the best gameplan
                And Nurse is green lighting it too. Smfh.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Best team in the East.
                  They remind me of last year's Raps. We'll see what they do in the playoffs

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                    yeah they have a little bit of that but Greek Freak can shift the series unlike Lowry and Derozan

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                      Bucks win .... and 14 of their last 17
                      And a loss to the Raptors

Comment

yeah they have a little bit of that but Greek Freak can shift the series unlike Lowry and Derozan
                        Yeah, but you can still defend him like early Lebron, before he evolved.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                          They remind me of Bud's 60 win Hawks, only with a bonafide superstar. We'll see if that is enough to lead to a different playoff outcome. None of Middleton, Bledsoe, Brogdon, or Lopez strike much fear in me.

Sixers, Celtics, and of course us are all better than them imo.

Comment

• Thank you for your service bertarapsfan. Get some well deserved rest for the stretch run and playoffs.

Comment

Best team in the East.
                              Naa that's celtics. They have the offensive superstar who raises his game in the playoffs and in the clutch. They have the reliable secondary scorer in Hayward (he will be healthy and ready to go by playoffs) and a supporting cast that can play under pressure along with a great coach. Good recipe to make the finals.

All of this is pointless though because warriors are going to murder anyone who makes the finals.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                                Naa that's celtics. They have the offensive superstar who raises his game in the playoffs and in the clutch. They have the reliable secondary scorer in Hayward (he will be healthy and ready to go by playoffs) and a supporting cast that can play under pressure along with a great coach. Good recipe to make the finals.

All of this is pointless though because warriors are going to murder anyone who makes the finals.

that's bold

Comment

Working...
                                X