Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #46 Raptors (33-12) @ Celtics (25-18) Wed January 16th 2019. ESPN,TSN. 2:00am(Zaria, Nigeria) 3:00am(Vilnus, Lithuania) 9:00am(Macau, China) 9:30pm(St Johns) 9:00pm(Halifax) 8:00pm(Toronto) 7:00pm(Winnipeg) 6:00pm(Calgary) 5:00pm(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bollocks

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Disastrous offence

Comment

• We’re not gonna go 3/16 in a quarter often. Make a few more shots and keep the Celtics lead to single digits. Catch up next half
        OG is our king

Comment

• I mean I'm not really surprised.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Fred was a total deadweight and his 8 million coins pulling this team down deep in the abyss

Comment

• Too many games, this team can do a lot .... but can't hit open three after open three after open three...

Comment

• The bench being bad was all on Nurse. What a fucking idiot. Why would you fucking play a bench that already doesn't have JV or OG all by themselves without either Kawhi, Kyle or Pascal on the floor at all times. Stagger the fucking minutes. He was doing so much better with that as of late. Like what the fuck happpened.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Ibaka is not challenging any shots inside. Smh.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Raptors desperately need shot creator.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      Wow. Bench mob just pissed away the lead.
                      Actually nurse did, his rotations are just terrible. Like wtf are the 5 starters not on the floor right now. We went through the same thing with casey. Its so odd because i feel as if 50 percent of this board could manage min better.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        Raptors desperately need shot creator.
                        Or at least get JV back. He's a shot creator from the paint AND he rebounds, and is tougher than everyone on this roster except Kawhi.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                          Whoever is saying that Fred is a factor for this team is just fooling themselves
                          When he's being used properly and playing well he is. Why is Fred running the team when both Kyle and Kawhi are on the floor. Like what the fuck, when is Nurse gonna get it
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• But honestly none of this is surprising. Bench struggling. Shot is not falling. Defense can hold opponents for only so long. We're half way into the season already. This is who they are.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              Or at least get JV back. He's a shot creator from the paint AND he rebounds, and is tougher than everyone on this roster except Kawhi.
                              We'll see when JV comes back. Would be interesting

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                When he's being used properly and playing well he is. Why is Fred running the team when both Kyle and Kawhi are on the floor. Like what the fuck, when is Nurse gonna get it
                                GLF, think back to the first girl you had a crush on in high school? That's how Nurse feels about Freddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X