Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #46 Raptors (33-12) @ Celtics (25-18) Wed January 16th 2019. ESPN,TSN. 2:00am(Zaria, Nigeria) 3:00am(Vilnus, Lithuania) 9:00am(Macau, China) 9:30pm(St Johns) 9:00pm(Halifax) 8:00pm(Toronto) 7:00pm(Winnipeg) 6:00pm(Calgary) 5:00pm(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Cj miles isnt there? When the bench and shooting are this awful, hes worth another look...maybe mccaw..bench needs a spark
    Nope! I don't wanna see CJ ever again. His defence is complete trash so anything he scores he'll just give back anyway. if the bench doesn't work with Danny in with them it for sure as hell isn't gonna work with pylon CJ
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I agree, CJ will just make them worse.

Expendable with Fred

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        I agree, CJ will just make them worse.

Expendable with Fred
        Get rid of everyone, lol

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          Exactly. It's on Nurse, you play a bench lineup with no JV, OG, Kawhi, Kyle or Pascal and you expect anything good to come of it lol. Like what? How can you be that stupid? The bench just killed the whole momentum and when the starters came back in it was too late. He better not try that shit in the second half or this game is over. Like how many times does the bench have to play like shit for him to realize this is a new year and we don't have the bench mob anymore so a starter (Kawhi, Kyle or Pascal) must be in the game at all times. Especially against a good bench.
          Yeah, I think Nurse mentioned that the hockey lineups concept was his idea and Casey rolled with it. Looks like he's really into the all-bench unit strategy, come hell or high water. I'm also betting that 3 point guards was also Nurse's idea.

Comment

• Look at Fred in the corner

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
              they need to call in bertarapsfan
              Put me in coach im ready to play! Today! Look at me maybe i can hit a 3!
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                Kyle's decline from a scoring perspective is very concerning tho.
                2 years ago i felt he was better than Kyrie. Now it’s not even close.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                  Get rid of everyone, lol
                  Ujiri did us all a favor in the offseason with him getting rid of your fsvorite player lol

Comment

• Sigh.

Comment

• Fuck smart! He intentional tried to land on kyle
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Yea if the starters can't get this game back close it's over.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Kyrie is a dynamic offensive player when he wants to be
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Looks like Pascal's hand raked Lowry.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                              Fuck smart! He intentional tried to land on kyle
                              He makes Draymond look like a gentleman
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Raps have too many nice guys

Comment

Working...
                                X