Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #46 Raptors (33-12) @ Celtics (25-18) Wed January 16th 2019. ESPN,TSN. 2:00am(Zaria, Nigeria) 3:00am(Vilnus, Lithuania) 9:00am(Macau, China) 9:30pm(St Johns) 9:00pm(Halifax) 8:00pm(Toronto) 7:00pm(Winnipeg) 6:00pm(Calgary) 5:00pm(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban the hugging....

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Boston grandma told Lowry they have nice retirement homes in Boston.
      "Beantown Betsy"
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        This is the second time Kyrie went off on us. If we can't stop him we are not beating them in a playoff series.
        Celtics aren’t great on the road, we’re awesome on our home court. I’m sure we could steal a few games in Boston we could definitely take the series
        OG is our king

Comment

• Leonard needs to be like Harden now...just take 40 shots a game, f everyone else.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
            You win tonight but the amount of times you've called game and been wrong I could buy a lambo with in dollars.
            You're right but it's normally because I call it a lot earlier than this. 1 min left up 5 they should win
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Lowry needs to get more than 10pts in games like these
              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Ref literally caused the entire momentum to change. Refs once again sucking some green dick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Kyrie is such a bigtime player

Hats off

Comment

• 3 pointers. Ugh

Comment

• You guys are waiting on Lowry that doesn't exist anymore.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Well it was a good run thanks for the memories. Whoevera up next i wish you luck. God speed
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                          Celtics aren’t great on the road, we’re awesome on our home court. I’m sure we could steal a few games in Boston we could definitely take the series
                          This is true. But man does Kyrie light us up. Even when you put kawhi on him he scores. VERY underrated offensive player.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• there is no excuse for this team to shoot so poorly from 3.

they have players on their roster who are proven shooters and are getting open looks.

Comment

• Lowry is a loser who DISAPPEARS in big games and in clutch times. This is nothing new.

The Raptors had all the momentum, up by 4 with 3 mins left, and the idiot all of a sudden took a pull up 3. Can't win with this player.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                You guys are waiting on Lowry that doesn't exist anymore.
                                He can get a new back, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X