Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #46 Raptors (33-12) @ Celtics (25-18) Wed January 16th 2019. ESPN,TSN. 2:00am(Zaria, Nigeria) 3:00am(Vilnus, Lithuania) 9:00am(Macau, China) 9:30pm(St Johns) 9:00pm(Halifax) 8:00pm(Toronto) 7:00pm(Winnipeg) 6:00pm(Calgary) 5:00pm(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Irving playing tonight?

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
      Bruised ego.. Day to Day. Irving is listed after shootaround as being questionably probable tonight.
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        Bruised ego.. Day to Day. Irving is listed after shootaround as being questionably probable tonight.
        He should have his own podcast where he talks bout moon landings and aliens

"Kyrie Irving is questionably doubtful"
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
          Yep. He's not on the injury report. Uncle Drew probably sat out the Nets game on purpose.... that doesn't do much for the brand like a national game on ESPN tonight.

Comment

Gonna have to watch this game on PVR...haven't been able to watch a game live since the Pacers win, which is annoying
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Drop Drake

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                Drop Drake

Lest we forget the brilliance of this young prodigy in 2008, when he dropped this knowledge on us all:

"Soulja Boy up in it ho! Wha me leanin wha me roll
                Wha me crank dat soulja boy dat Superman dat HOOOOOO
                Now why dey YOUUU crank dat soulja boy YOUUUU crank dat soulja boy"

My spell check just said fuck it and got up and left
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Lest we forget the brilliance of this young prodigy in 2008, when he dropped this knowledge on us all:

Superman dat hoe is a classic line still
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

hope Raps can superman dem Celts
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I remember in middle school they taught us how to do that dance in PE class because of how popular it was. Then the teachers found out what the lyrics were actually saying and shut it down real quick
                      OG is our king

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        But, why? Bryan Colangelo wants Abbas. Bryan Colangelo needs Abbas. It's a perfect fit. This has to happen.
                        Have we ruled out the possibility that Bryan Colangelo IS Abbas?

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

The lasting memory I have of that song is of Dwight Howard quoting lyrics from it way past the song being played out. I'm talking years after it came out.

Comment

• From 247 Sports:

The Celtics have clearly struggled to live up to the lofty expectations that were set for them, and part of the issue is that the team is actually too talented, according to reserve guard Terry Rozier.

“I don’t think we’ve all been on a team like this,” Rozier said, via Yahoo Sports. “Young guys who can play, guys who did things in their career, the group that was together last year, then you bring Kyrie and Hayward back, it’s a lot with it.”

When asked specifically if the roster was too talented, Rozier didn't mince words.

“Too talented, yeah," Rozier said. "Too talented.”

Rozier's comments come on the heels of public criticism from Kyrie Irving aimed at the young players on the Celtics. There is no shortage of reasons that NBA teams struggle, but being too talented isn't one that you hear very often, and truthfully, it sounds like an issue that most organizations would like to be faced with.

Nothing like bringing locker room issues to the press...Is the odd stress crack becoming visible in Chowdatown ?
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• What happened to the rappper that heard devlin dis him on air and came up to the box to challenge devlin on live air?

Comment

• Poor devlin was shook

Comment

Working...
                                X