Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #46 Raptors (33-12) @ Celtics (25-18) Wed January 16th 2019. ESPN,TSN. 2:00am(Zaria, Nigeria) 3:00am(Vilnus, Lithuania) 9:00am(Macau, China) 9:30pm(St Johns) 9:00pm(Halifax) 8:00pm(Toronto) 7:00pm(Winnipeg) 6:00pm(Calgary) 5:00pm(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    But honestly none of this is surprising. Bench struggling. Shot is not falling. Defense can hold opponents for only so long. We're half way into the season already. This is who they are.
    I don't know if we can say that because we've never been fully healthy this season. Maybe for 1 or 2 games but that's it. A FULL bench including JV and OG with one of Kawhi, Kyle or Pascal on the floor at all times would be just fine, trust me. Now the 3 point shooting is probably us but I think the bench can be better if Nurse would get his shit together. Oh and if he would stop having Fred run the team so much
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• 17 pt swing in the 2nd. Not good. We need to throw the first punch to start the half
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Celtics defense kicked in.
        If Nets, Magic and whatever other scrub team that best Boston recently can put up points, Kawhi and co shouldnt struggle this much.

Fuck Beal tho.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          I don't know if we can say that because we've never been fully healthy this season. Maybe for 1 or 2 games but that's it. A FULL bench including JV and OG with one of Kawhi, Kyle or Pascal on the floor at all times would be just fine, trust me. Now the 3 point shooting is probably us but I think the bench can be better if Nurse would get his shit together. Oh and if he would stop having Fred run the team so much
          A lot of things gotta happen still. I think Nurse will continue to ride with Freddy
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Celtics defense kicked in.
            Yeah, but our 'free flowing' improvisional jazz music offense was specifically designed to be unpredictable to overcome playoff intensity defense like tonight.

Comment

• I still don't understand why ppl call Nurse an offensive guru/mad scientist? ANYONE can run an iso.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                If Nets, Magic and whatever other scrub team that best Boston recently can put up points, Kawhi and co shouldnt struggle this much.

Fuck Beal tho.
                They are desperate after those ass kickings. It's hard to beat team after losing streaks.

Comment

• Kyle's decline from a scoring perspective is very concerning tho.

Comment

• Nurse's rotations killed it. As the starters came off, the defense cratered and didn't get stops and the half court offense was stagnant. When they did get good looks, they bricked them.

Now the Celtics have the momentum and the crowd behind the. Find a fix to the problem you made coach.

Comment

• Holy rebound differential

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        Yeah, but our 'free flowing' improvisional jazz music offense was specifically designed to be unpredictable to overcome playoff intensity defense like tonight.
                        We have Miles Davis and John Coltrane but everybody else is Kenny Gs

Comment

• They're 6 threes better than us on virtually the same attempts
                          Last edited by G__Deane; Wed Jan 16, 2019, 10:22 PM.

Comment

They are desperate after those ass kickings. It's hard to beat team after losing streaks.
                            Yeah and Boston is back home after a bad road trip. Drama is at its highest and they want to show out to the home crowd
                            OG is our king

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                              They've been in the game for like half of the second quarter lol
                              Norms a starter now ? Interesting. Danny subbed in with less than 4 min. But sure have of 12 min is 4 lol.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                GLF, think back to the first girl you had a crush on in high school? That's how Nurse feels about Freddy.
                                Lol play freddy all you want Nurse, just STOP HAVING HIM RUN THE TEAM!!! I don't give a fuck if he's a point guard. He isn't good at it and that's just the bottom line. When Fred is spacing the floor and is the secondary ball handler and also the secondary defender where he can show his really good help defending skills that's when he's at his best and we are at our best. He isn't 100% and is being used terribly majority of the time. What the fuck do you expect. Help the guy out Nurse, please.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X