Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #46 Raptors (33-12) @ Celtics (25-18) Wed January 16th 2019. ESPN,TSN. 2:00am(Zaria, Nigeria) 3:00am(Vilnus, Lithuania) 9:00am(Macau, China) 9:30pm(St Johns) 9:00pm(Halifax) 8:00pm(Toronto) 7:00pm(Winnipeg) 6:00pm(Calgary) 5:00pm(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHAKE my damn head...

Comment

• Lol cant buy a basket last 2 possesions
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Dig in boys

Comment

• I forgot we had Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• YES Norm

Comment

• ffs

Comment

• Horford is Lowry of PFs
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• If Kyle would stop having Serge switch on the perimeter because he doesn't wanna fight through screens that wouldn't have happened
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    If Kyle would stop having Serge switch on the perimeter because he doesn't wanna fight through screens that wouldn't have happened
                    That's a gameplan
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      If Kyle would stop having Serge switch on the perimeter because he doesn't wanna fight through screens that wouldn't have happened
                      Lowry hasn't fought through a screen in like 4 years, bruh.

Comment

• Okay starters worked hard to make this a game. Dont fuck this up bench
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Okay Good Pascal is still in the game
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Once Siakam learns how to control his speed when handling the ball oooohhh baby
                            OG is our king

Comment

• The bench won't be as bad now

Comment

• Nurse should leave Pascal with Fred that at lwast would limit Van Vleets touches to run the offense

Comment

Working...
                                X