Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #46 Raptors (33-12) @ Celtics (25-18) Wed January 16th 2019. ESPN,TSN. 2:00am(Zaria, Nigeria) 3:00am(Vilnus, Lithuania) 9:00am(Macau, China) 9:30pm(St Johns) 9:00pm(Halifax) 8:00pm(Toronto) 7:00pm(Winnipeg) 6:00pm(Calgary) 5:00pm(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LJ2 wrote: View Post
    Kawhi, if you're reading this I just wanted to remind you that Marcus Morris was selected 14th in the 2011 draft.
    JV was selected 5th in 2011.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
      Good selection. Picks 2 thru 4 are not as good as him.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        Says personal.. so it stays that way.... He is back when he is back.
        It strikes me that the corporate relations types and media should be less ambiguous here. Everyone who follows the team knows this is related to the death of this father, so just say that. Unless you are a sociopath, you understand and appreciate his absence. All it does is serve to confuse people who casually follow the team and may not know what happened. I get they don't want to be too specific but I always wonder if these vague statements do more harm than good.

Comment

JV is out with a broken klaw.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
            It strikes me that the corporate relations types and media should be less ambiguous here. Everyone who follows the team knows this is related to the death of this father, so just say that. Unless you are a sociopath, you understand and appreciate his absence. All it does is serve to confuse people who casually follow the team and may not know what happened. I get they don't want to be too specific but I always wonder if these vague statements do more harm than good.
            I doubt the casual fan cares if OG is out. Really don't see a need for them to be more specific that "personal reasons".

Comment

Considering there are maybe like 6 or 7 players better than JV in the draft, 5th isn’t terrible.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                Nah, I'm not commenting whatsoever on whether X company makes a great shoe or sweatshirt or whatever. I just don't like advertising for them for free

Other than athletic shoes where you really can't avoid it or the odd team jersey, I have zero logos on any t-shirt, sweat shirt or jacket. On the actual golf club, baseball glove, hockey stick, what can you do?
                It's like paying some company to use you as a billboard.

Comment

Wright + OG fo DSJ.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Wright + OG fo DSJ.

Maybe just me... but Dennis Smith Jr.... is a hybrid of Rajon Rondo and JR Smith.... a younger version to be sure... but none the less a smallpox blanket that you don't trade for.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

Comment

Do you guys think Dallas and Suns will accept the following trade

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y8hphj29

Raptors get:
                        T.J. Warren, D. Smith Jr.

Suns get:
                        f. VanVleet, CJ Miles, OG Aunonby, Future 2nd rounder (raps)

Dallas gets
                        Josh Jackson
                        Last edited by Abbas; Tue Jan 15, 2019, 05:32 PM.
                        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                          I don't see any way we can say with 100% certainty that this is related to the death of his father. Could be any family member, got some girl pregnant, a buddy in trouble, anything. Or nothing. And I highly doubt NBA teams are going to start being forthcoming with reasons, nor should they be. Let TMZ handle that assignment
                          Last edited by G__Deane; Tue Jan 15, 2019, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                            Do you guys think Dallas and Suns will accept the following trade

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y8hphj29

Raptors get:
                            T.J. Warren, D. Smith Jr.

Suns get:
                            f. VanVleet, CJ Miles, OG Aunonby, Future 2nd rounder (raps)

Dallas gets
                            Josh Jackson
                            I hesitate with bench guys that score on a lot of points on shitty teams. There's 2 coming our way here
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                              Kawhi, if you're reading this I just wanted to remind you that Marcus Morris was selected 14th in the 2011 draft.
                              Funny...I was just going through that draft last night watching Kemba play. I was flashing back to a time where we were desperately hoping to land a point guard in Kemba or Brandon Knight and it seemed like it may happen when the Cavs made the inexplicable TT pick. But then Big V and the rest is history (the kind of history that shows you Klay and Kawhi were still not chosen yet). You've got to have patience to ever judge a draft

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                I hesitate with bench guys that score on a lot of points on shitty teams. There's 2 coming our way here
                                but both r young, 21 and 25

plus we need some scoring

TJ shooting 40+ from deep on 5 attempts
                                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Working...
                                X