Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #46 Raptors (33-12) @ Celtics (25-18) Wed January 16th 2019. ESPN,TSN. 2:00am(Zaria, Nigeria) 3:00am(Vilnus, Lithuania) 9:00am(Macau, China) 9:30pm(St Johns) 9:00pm(Halifax) 8:00pm(Toronto) 7:00pm(Winnipeg) 6:00pm(Calgary) 5:00pm(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangles wrote: View Post
    Kyle's decline from a scoring perspective is very concerning tho.
    Yeah he's old man lol it's not coming back.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

His back is clearly still bothering him, hes laying on the floor in between shifts. At the end of the day theres always something bothering him..the gift and the curse of his style.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        We have Miles Davis and John Coltrane but everybody else is Kenny Gs
        I’d call for backup but our backup is Drake
        OG is our king

Comment

• Fred With his 3 point shots not going in,
          There is really nothing else that he can offer to the team.

He cant run an offense
          He cant defend players taller and more atheletic than him

Comment

• Cj miles isnt there? When the bench and shooting are this awful, hes worth another look...maybe mccaw..bench needs a spark
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Lowry and FVV have to hit their 3's at a high rate, since they can't take guys off the dribble or finish at the rim anymore. It's as simple as that.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Cj miles isnt there? When the bench and shooting are this awful, hes worth another look...maybe mccaw..bench needs a spark
                I'm still waiting on that game from Miles where he starts making multiple 3s in a row...

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Cj miles isnt there? When the bench and shooting are this awful, hes worth another look...maybe mccaw..bench needs a spark
                  they need to call in bertarapsfan

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    Lowry and FVV have to hit their 3's at a high rate, since they can't take guys off the dribble or finish at the rim anymore. It's as simple as that.
                    and learn how to shoot a floater for Christ's sake lool

Comment

That too. Almost every guard has that in the repertoire nowadays.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                        Nurse's rotations killed it. As the starters came off, the defense cratered and didn't get stops and the half court offense was stagnant. When they did get good looks, they bricked them.

Now the Celtics have the momentum and the crowd behind the. Find a fix to the problem you made coach.
                        Exactly. It's on Nurse, you play a bench lineup with no JV, OG, Kawhi, Kyle or Pascal and you expect anything good to come of it lol. Like what? How can you be that stupid? The bench just killed the whole momentum and when the starters came back in it was too late. He better not try that shit in the second half or this game is over. Like how many times does the bench have to play like shit for him to realize this is a new year and we don't have the bench mob anymore so a starter (Kawhi, Kyle or Pascal) must be in the game at all times. Especially against a good bench.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• yeah Keon is right. Give a McCaw a try

Comment

Last time Lowry shot a floater he got killed by Pierce

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Kate referenced a meme. I think I’m in love
                              OG is our king

Comment

• Celtics are dangerous in the playoffs more than the Bucks or the Sixers

Only a person who got dumped by someone from Massachusetts would downplay the capability of those guys and a very good coach

Comment

Working...
                                X