Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #46 Raptors (33-12) @ Celtics (25-18) Wed January 16th 2019. ESPN,TSN. 2:00am(Zaria, Nigeria) 3:00am(Vilnus, Lithuania) 9:00am(Macau, China) 9:30pm(St Johns) 9:00pm(Halifax) 8:00pm(Toronto) 7:00pm(Winnipeg) 6:00pm(Calgary) 5:00pm(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Where's thread for tonight's game? Kyle, Kawhi and OG won't play
    Dang, I was kinda hoping this would be the beginning of Kawhi playing back to backs (as Nurse alluded he was going to start doing) with the short haul home and all.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
      Dang, I was kinda hoping this would be the beginning of Kawhi playing back to backs (as Nurse alluded he was going to start doing) with the short haul home and all.
      It's not up to Nurse
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Gonzz wrote: View Post
        Bertasfan took us to 5 games when I was expecting a one and done.Next man up on game thread?
        This forum needs the next three men up already decided so we're not left sitting around seeing if someone will go first and you don't have people trying to pick and choose against another great team as we had with Berta the sacrificial thread starter that wasn't

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
          This forum needs the next three men up already decided so we're not left sitting around seeing if someone will go first and you don't have people trying to pick and choose against another great team as we had with Berta the sacrificial thread starter that wasn't
          So you got this then?

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
            Idk when people are going to realize this.

The impact stats are great, but he needs to up his fucking production. He's supposed to be a star player.
            And yet some here said they would still rather have him over Ben Simmons. Smfh. Lowry is pure trash who disappears in big games / clutch games. And no he's not injured. People are just using it as an excuse.

If you rather have Lowry over Simmons then you have no clue what you're talking about.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• yeah Ben Simmons doesn't choke in playoffs

Comment

• My hope is that the rest of the team is healthy and playing well, so there isn't as much of an emphasis on Kyle's shot making ability. That may not return...great if it does, but not something to bank on given the importance of this years playoff run.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                  And yet some here said they would still rather have him over Ben Simmons. Smfh. Lowry is pure trash who disappears in big games / clutch games. And no he's not injured. People are just using it as an excuse.

If you rather have Lowry over Simmons then you have no clue what you're talking about.
                  I would rather have Lowry over Simmons THIS YEAR, and I have every idea what I'm talking about
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Is there a rule for the thread starters here? When do we go back to our winning streak guys? Or everybody just gets 1 run until playoff time upon which the rotation is voted upon

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      So you got this then?
                      I expected this but wholly unqualified....

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Is there a rule for the thread starters here? When do we go back to our winning streak guys? Or everybody just gets 1 run until playoff time upon which the rotation is voted upon
                        If nobody makes one I'll do it on my lunch break. So in like 3 hours
                        OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                          You had a good run early on, if memory serves it was a 6 game winning streak either the first win streak or the 2nd one. Maybe it's time to run it back with all our solid guys getting their 2nd look

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            You had a good run early on, if memory serves it was a 6 game winning streak either the first win streak or the 2nd one. Maybe it's time to run it back with all our solid guys getting their 2nd look
                            I'm the sacrificial lamb for guaranteed losses. This will be my third go, without 4 of our main guys

EDIT: My last game thread was the one and done on the road in Denver.
                            OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                              In 3 hours? I can create a game thread in 10 secs.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                                In 3 hours? I can create a game thread in 10 secs.

Comment

Working...
                                X