Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #46 Raptors (33-12) @ Celtics (25-18) Wed January 16th 2019. ESPN,TSN. 2:00am(Zaria, Nigeria) 3:00am(Vilnus, Lithuania) 9:00am(Macau, China) 9:30pm(St Johns) 9:00pm(Halifax) 8:00pm(Toronto) 7:00pm(Winnipeg) 6:00pm(Calgary) 5:00pm(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Nothing.
    Not a fan of logos or advertising for multi billion dollar corporations. You can't really avoid them on shoes tho.
    That includes Raptors gear but I make a few exceptions
    Nike is a shitty company I agree, but damned if they dont have proven track record in the athletic shoe game
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Nike shoes never fit me right. I owned a pair of Jordan V "Grape" shoes back in the day. Wore them all the fricken time, even though they were sort of uncomfortable lol.

Last time I bought Nike shoes though.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Nike is a shitty company I agree, but damned if they dont have proven track record in the athletic shoe game
        Nah, I'm not commenting whatsoever on whether X company makes a great shoe or sweatshirt or whatever. I just don't like advertising for them for free

Other than athletic shoes where you really can't avoid it or the odd team jersey, I have zero logos on any t-shirt, sweat shirt or jacket. On the actual golf club, baseball glove, hockey stick, what can you do?

Comment

OG out, Miles and VanVleet questionable

Comment

Nah, I'm not commenting whatsoever on whether X company makes a great shoe or sweatshirt or whatever. I just don't like advertising for them for free

Other than athletic shoes where you really can't avoid it or the odd team jersey, I have zero logos on any t-shirt, sweat shirt or jacket. On the actual golf club, baseball glove, hockey stick, what can you do?
            weird flex but ok
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
              OG out, Miles and VanVleet questionable
              Is OG injured?
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Here's an up-to-date look at the most efficient offensive players in the #NBA. James Harden continues to climb following his recent string of strong performances. pic.twitter.com/Yd9LDXltrP

— Synergy Basketball (@SynergySST) January 15, 2019
                Bertans = Spurs best kept secret

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
                  Is OG injured?

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    There are no bright sides to his father passing away, but if there is any sort of silver lining it's that it happened so early in the season giving OG the most available time to get himself right and hopefully back in rhythm in time for the playoffs.

Comment

Kawhi, if you're reading this I just wanted to remind you that Marcus Morris was selected 14th in the 2011 draft.

Comment

Dang, the OG saga continues. It sounds more like his head is not right, rather than his body

Comment

Dang, the OG saga continues. It sounds more like his head is not right, rather than his body
                          You don't know that.

It could be related or unrelated to his father's sudden passing. In any case if he needs a bit of time to process it and be away from the team with his family this season so be it.

Comment

These three day off breaks are good for the injury front, especially FVV and Kyle plus Siakam and Kawhi get rest. But it sure is hard on the fans lol

Hopefully we get another update on JV sooner than later and he's ahead of schedule.

Comment

You don't know that.

It could be related or unrelated to his father's sudden passing. In any case if he needs a bit of time to process it and be away from the team with his family this season so be it.
                              I don't know what it sounds like to me? He's had quite a bit of separate personal time off unrelated to injury. It sounds (to me) like his head's not quite right yet. Of course, it he needs more time, so be it.

Comment

Says personal.. so it stays that way.... He is back when he is back.
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X