Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suns @ Raptors Thursday Jan 17th on SN1 and TSN radio. At 7:30 pm (and other times elsewhere in the world)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zainab wrote: View Post
    what did lowry do with the game ball?
    Took his ball and went home
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

He slept with it.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        Going down to the wire against the Suns at home is not something I was hoping or expecting. But great to see Siakam get that last shot down. Just totally helps his development. He definitely should be an all-star.. and if he doesn't get in it will be a huge snub.

Our backup guards did better which is nice. And good to see CJ bounce back a bit. He seemed a lot more relaxed than usual.

McCaw was bad. At least Bruno hit a couple of threes in his first game. Never understood the signing unless if the plan was to keep him long term and even then I think we could have done better.

Kyle had a good all round game.. just can't shoot. His equilibrium seems off. It's like he misses wide to often. His motion looks right and he's got a nice arc but he's just off. Not sure if its a rhythm thing if its in his head. I really hope whatever it is gets fixed. I love KLOE and It would be really sad if we never got him back.
        I don't think McCaw was bad. He only played 6 mins. He was good defensively. Offensively, they weren't passing him the ball.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Game announcers thought he was giving it to Lascal for his forst ever buzzer beater.....then they remembered 5000 assists

Comment

• The game against Memphis will be a scrappy one, hopefully the threes are working to open up the lane for Kawhi.

Comment

• I coulda swore LouWill had at least a couple of buzzer beaters. I remember DD had one I think

Comment

• Maybe creativity is in the eye of the beholder. One man's straight line is another man's.....

"gor Kokoskov thought someone else was going to take the last shot.

“We watched those guys play,” he said. “It’s not like we were surprised, (but) I’d say we were surprised.”

Mikal Bridges thought Pascal Siakam was going to go to his strong right hand.

“He made a nice move,” Bridges said. “I didn’t think he was going to go left.”

https://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...et/2610592002/

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                  I coulda swore LouWill had at least a couple of buzzer beaters. I remember DD had one I think
                  i think the stats talking about a buzzer beater at home. I remember DD's in new york and the one vs the magic. but both road games and im not sure they were true buzzer beaters might have been like .3 on the clock.
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    Maybe creativity is in the eye of the beholder. One man's straight line is another man's.....

"gor Kokoskov thought someone else was going to take the last shot.

“We watched those guys play,” he said. “It’s not like we were surprised, (but) I’d say we were surprised.”

Mikal Bridges thought Pascal Siakam was going to go to his strong right hand.

“He made a nice move,” Bridges said. “I didn’t think he was going to go left.”

https://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...et/2610592002/
                    I don't think anyone saw it coming. Kudos to Nurse. I thought Lowry would take the last shot. Personally i'd set up a play for Danny Green because other than Kawhi, he's the guy that i trust the most. But the Siakam iso worked.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                      Game announcers thought he was giving it to Lascal for his forst ever buzzer beater.....then they remembered 5000 assists
                      The only solution is to saw the ball in half.

Comment

• So we still have 3 games more played than Milwaukee, and everyone keeps talking about how our schedule is much easier down the stretch.

And we just finished a stretch in 3 games in 4 nights so it should be easing up right? Wrong.
                        You look at the next week, and we play 4 games by Friday (2 against very hard teams) while they only play 3, all against easy teams. We'll then be 4 games played ahead with only 31 games left

Umm when is this supposed schedule thing actually happen? Why is it always "soon"?

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          So we still have 3 games more played than Milwaukee, and everyone keeps talking about how our schedule is much easier down the stretch.

And we just finished a stretch in 3 games in 4 nights so it should be easing up right? Wrong.
                          You look at the next week, and we play 4 games by Friday (2 against very hard teams) while they only play 3, all against easy teams. We'll then be 4 games played ahead with only 31 games left

Umm when is this supposed schedule thing actually happen? Why is it always "soon"?
                          Well, it has to happen eventually! On March 1st we play game 63 on the same night they play game 62. So between now and then we will have a much more spread out schedule. At the all star break we'll have played 2 more games than them. March 10th we both play game 67, so that's technically when we're on even footing for the rest of the season in terms of compressed schedule.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

So we still have 3 games more played than Milwaukee, and everyone keeps talking about how our schedule is much easier down the stretch.

Could be an interesting variable in the All Star coach selection with some standings listing in terms of wins and others in terms of winning percentage.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              Could be an interesting variable in the All Star coach selection with some standings listing in terms of wins and others in terms of winning percentage.
                              Also is it same team cant coach twice in a row or same coach? Didn't Casey coach last year?

Comment

Also is it same team cant coach twice in a row or same coach? Didn't Casey coach last year?
                                can be the same team but not the same coach
                                I believe recent examples were Ty Lue and Luke Walton

Comment

Working...
                                X