Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suns @ Raptors Thursday Jan 17th on SN1 and TSN radio. At 7:30 pm (and other times elsewhere in the world)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury wrote: View Post
    2nd best player on the team.
    LOL you really hate Kyle
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      LOL you really hate Kyle
      but on a real
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Coach of the Month .... MIP

Comment

• So I forgot to wear my northern uprising t-shirt from the 2014 playoffs yesterday and we lost.Sorry people.I wore it today to prove a point. I am going to have to wear it till we lose (if that ever happens ).

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
            not genius but the type of experimentation we all have been wanting to see. it's gonna be in the back of teams head in clutch situations that hey maybe they might go to their 2nd all star pascal for the shot
            At this point, Nurse really has no other options. Kawhi is getting quadruple teamed. FVV and Kyle can't take anybody off the dribble. Bring back Loooou Will.

Comment

lol we've gave kawhi every last second shot. who would a thought all we had to do was iso spicy p on the perimeter.
              We should probably do it more. Pascal has good enough court vision that if you double team him he can find the open man
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                LOL you really hate Kyle
                That's not hate, GLF. Pascal is blowing past anybody's expectation of his ceiling and Lowry is declining just as fast.

Comment

not genius but the type of experimentation we all have been wanting to see. it's gonna be in the back of teams head in clutch situations that hey maybe they might go to their 2nd all star pascal for the shot
                  Exactly. THIS is type of experimentation we want. Not having fred pretend to be Kyle

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                    When I accused Gdeane of being delusional ... I forgot to include you.

(and the only way they're playing together next year is if they're both suiting up for the Clips. So turn your prayers elsewhere.)
                    I actually didn't bother to respond but you totally ignored the eyeroll emoji on that post. You need to work on your intuitiveness....

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      That's not hate, GLF. Pascal is blowing past anybody's expectation of his ceiling and Lowry is declining just as fast.
                      Lowry will be fine.

Comment

• Pascal Siakam AKA everything Brandon Ingram was supposed to be
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                          Not sure Id call a Siakam iso a genius call by Nurse but it sure did work, and look good to boot.
                          Post game interview Nick said they were practicing end of clock scenarios with Pascal

Comment

• Wright looks like an NBA player everytime the Raps play a shitty team. But against GREAT teams he looks like G-Leaguer.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                              Post game interview Nick said they were practicing end of clock scenarios with Pascal
                              I always wonder if they let bad teams keep up just for stuff like this lol
                              OG is our king

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                If Green breaks the GoDaddy curse he's a Raptors legend already
                                Ballsy move by Green but the plan worked. Wouldn’t have won this game without CJ’s 13 points. Credit to Green. But to be fair, I think CJ could also feel the pressure of Consmap’s footsteps behind him

Comment

Working...
                                X