Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suns @ Raptors Thursday Jan 17th on SN1 and TSN radio. At 7:30 pm (and other times elsewhere in the world)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suns @ Raptors Thursday Jan 17th on SN1 and TSN radio. At 7:30 pm (and other times elsewhere in the world)

While this game may be taking place in frigid Toronto and not sunny, arid Phoenix, don't let that take your mind away from tropical thoughts. Because tonight, your Raptors take flight in.......

.....the McCaw Game!

You may have head that we're a bit depleted. I've heard from a reputable source that the first person to like this post gets to be the back up small forward tonight. The Suns come in on a hot streak winning 2 of their last 10 (but that includes wins over the Nuggets and the dropping Celtics draft pick Kings). Can't take them lightly. They have a tall guy who's a pretty good rookie and also a shooting guard, who, as some have astutely pointed out here, is a volume shooter. But, perhaps the one the Raps may not have had time to gameplan for might be the most important..

Hope everyone has recovered from last night and even though it's a long season and Atlanta just whooped OKC, let's hope the Raps can take care of business to soothe some wounded fans. Go Raps!
    Last edited by Jclaw; Thu Jan 17, 2019, 03:07 PM.

I win! I liked it first! Put me in coach!
    OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
      And you proved you actually read the post..which I rarely do for the game thread opener
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

No joke you could probably get at least three steals from Josh Jackson. Dude is a walking turnover machine.

Booker is recovering from a sore back so put the clamps on him and this should be fairly straightforward. JV would be really useful in defending Ayton right about now... I hope Ayton doesn't drop 40 on us somehow.

Comment

Kudos for stepping up with the GT, consmap.

However...... liking your own post was like Ricky Davis trying to get a faux triple double by rebounding to himself on purpose, on his own net. lol.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Sloan's face is priceless.

Comment

However...... liking your own post was like Ricky Davis trying to get a faux triple double by rebounding to himself on purpose, on his own net. lol.

Jclaw made the game thread. Who's Ricky Davis now?

Comment

Jclaw/consmap tomatoe tomato

Cmon you're confusing posters now? You're better than that, puffer.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  And you proved you actually read the post..which I rarely do for the game thread opener
                  Mean

Comment

Jclaw/consmap tomatoe tomato

Cmon you're confusing posters now? You're better than that, puffer.
                    lol. Damn, you're right, T-Rex/Fury, or whatever you're calling yourself these days. I ASS-sumed from the other GT that nobody was gonna step up after last night and consmap would have to do it. That, and following the sage advice of the smartest poster on this board (*pinkest of pink fonts*).

Props to Jclaw!

Comment

Game day game day Game Day!
                      Time to get the stink of the last game out of their mouths quick
                      Now Lowry, no Kawhi, no problem.... but we really need JV back

Comment

Tonight they are MEN OF INACTION. And that’s.... just fine.

#votepascal

Comment

Would be cool to see FVV or Norm and Wright or Green or SOMEBODY just go off tonight in the absence of Kyle and Kawhi. Hopefully we see some Boucher or McCaw action ....

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                            Would be cool to see FVV or Norm and Wright or Green or SOMEBODY just go off tonight in the absence of Kyle and Kawhi. Hopefully we see some Boucher or McCaw action ....
                            I'm going off tonight. Book it
                            OG is our king

Comment

It sucks when Kawhi doesn't play.. he's so much fun to watch. I love the Raptors of course so I'll watch but I'm kind of bored of this team already.

When do the playoffs start?

Comment

Working...
                              X