Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suns @ Raptors Thursday Jan 17th on SN1 and TSN radio. At 7:30 pm (and other times elsewhere in the world)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Exactly. THIS is type of experimentation we want. Not having fred pretend to be Kyle
    I want experimenting, just dont think an iso is super creative.

Comment

• Pascal gets the nightly honour

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
        It was a layup. If iso results in a layup you take that over a fancy play ending with a shot anytime.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Not to in annnnnnnny way compare pascal to Lebron but if you had Lebron, that is the play you would run 10/10 times. We just haven’t had anyone that could do it lately. If pascal can do it, that’s creative enough for me.

Comment

• That ... was a high percentage shot.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
              Pascal gets the nightly honour

Damn, he made that look easier than Drew League. Sheeeet.

Comment

• Pascal said “to be honest i didnt know what i was going to do” 😜

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  Not to in annnnnnnny way compare pascal to Lebron but if you had Lebron, that is the play you would run 10/10 times. We just haven’t had anyone that could do it lately. If pascal can do it, that’s creative enough for me.
                  Im with you, if it works run it. I just dont think we should chalk up an exceptional individual effort as experimental coaching. It was an awesome game winner.

Comment

• ...keep doing what you dont know your going to do!

Comment

• Danny G still on the court in his cj pjs talkin to fans 👍🏻

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        It was a layup. If iso results in a layup you take that over a fancy play ending with a shot anytime.
                        I didn't realize you changed your avatar, I thought you were a new user LOL
                        OG is our king

Comment

• Nice move by Siakam but thats not a move that would work with some of the upper tier bigs...took advantage of a shitty team so im happy and thats what you need to do, but no way you can try to ISO like that on an Al Horford or Draymond Green/Demarcus Cousins or Anthony Davis at the end and expect that result...
                          Last edited by sanyo; Fri Jan 18, 2019, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Im with you, if it works run it. I just dont think we should chalk up an exceptional individual effort as experimental coaching. It was an awesome game winner.
                            Its experimental coaching in that Nurse set it up so Pascal would get the last shot on an iso. He could have set up Kyle, Ibaka or Danny to take the last shot, but its good to get your young star some confidence.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                              I didn't realize you changed your avatar, I thought you were a new user LOL
                              I try to change it after losses lmao
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                                Nice move by Siakam but thats not a move that would work with some of the upper tier bigs...took advantage of a shitty team so im happy and thats what you need to do, but no way you can try to ISO like that on an Al Horford or Draymond Green/Demarcus Cousins or Anthony Davis at the end and expect that result...
                                Some people just can't live without negativity.

Comment

Working...
                                X