Likes Likes:  31
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 114

Thread: Can we please give Bruno Caboclo one last shot

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Rookie Kawhisexual's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    113
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    12

    Default Can we please give Bruno Caboclo one last shot

    Please?

    He's been fairly consistent in G league recently and his shooting form changed

    https://www.ridiculousupside.com/201...-valley-vipers

  2. #2
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MixxAOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    12,096
    Likes (Given)
    1834
    Likes (Received)
    3516

    Default

    He was a meme dude. Nobody took him seriously. He was just a big joke to everyone. It's better for him to just stay with Houston.
    GASOLINE!!!

  3. #3
    Raptors Republic Rookie Kawhisexual's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    113
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    12

    Default

    Quote MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    He was a meme dude. Nobody took him seriously. He was just a big joke to everyone. It's better for him to just stay with Houston.
    would you argue that Jordan Lyod is better player than Bruno is tho!?

  4. #4
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MixxAOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    12,096
    Likes (Given)
    1834
    Likes (Received)
    3516

    Default

    It's funny. We wish we could draft Capela but Houston is going to end up with both
    GASOLINE!!!

  5. #5
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MixxAOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    12,096
    Likes (Given)
    1834
    Likes (Received)
    3516

    Default

    Quote Kawhisexual wrote: View Post
    would you argue that Jordan Lyod is better player than Bruno is tho!?
    Don't really care enough to argue.
    GASOLINE!!!

  6. #6
    Raptors Republic Rookie Kawhisexual's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    113
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    12

    Default

    Quote MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Don't really care enough to argue.
    :'( ............

  7. Likes Scraptor liked this post
  8. #7
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MixxAOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    12,096
    Likes (Given)
    1834
    Likes (Received)
    3516

    Default

    Quote Kawhisexual wrote: View Post
    :'( ............
    he's better than Malachi that's for sure
    GASOLINE!!!

  9. #8
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    15,723
    Likes (Given)
    1007
    Likes (Received)
    3224

    Default

    Quote Kawhisexual wrote: View Post
    Please?

    He's been fairly consistent in G league recently and his shooting form changed

    https://www.ridiculousupside.com/201...-valley-vipers
    No

  10. Likes dylan123 liked this post
  11. #9
    Raptors Republic Veteran Scraptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,867
    Likes (Given)
    4035
    Likes (Received)
    4245

    Default

    Quote Kawhisexual wrote: View Post
    :'( ............
    Don't be sad... if we blow the team up then maybe he can lead the tank next year.

  12. #10
    Raptors Republic Starter Yuri Gagarin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    489
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    95

    Default

    Id like to see Caboclo back. The only thing is he seems lackadaisical. Maybe its my imagination but he has no burst, no explosiveness at all.

    I dont think he was considered a joke here. Fans were patient with him. More patient than the org was.

  13. #11
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MixxAOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    12,096
    Likes (Given)
    1834
    Likes (Received)
    3516

    Default

    Quote Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
    Id like to see Caboclo back. The only thing is he seems lackadaisical. Maybe its my imagination but he has no burst, no explosiveness at all.

    I dont think he was considered a joke here. Fans were patient with him. More patient than the org was.
    Nah he was a big joke. They ran that "2 years away from 2 years away" joke to the ground. Fanbase was out on him a year before he was traded.
    GASOLINE!!!

  14. #12
    Raptors Republic Veteran A.I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,363
    Likes (Given)
    1283
    Likes (Received)
    1271

    Default

    Bruno Caboclo, the Raptor Legend
    Kawhi Leonard is a Toronto Raptor

  15. #13
    Raptors Republic Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,672
    Likes (Given)
    1041
    Likes (Received)
    3813

    Default

    Quote MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Nah he was a big joke. They ran that "2 years away from 2 years away" joke to the ground. Fanbase was out on him a year before he was traded.
    Bruno most likely burned his bridge when he pulled the "don't you know who I am" stunt with the Brazilian national team and got sent home. Raps organization definitely soured on him after that incident. It probably made them realize that the coddling they gave Bruno was the opposite of what he needed - it made him feel entitled. Bringing him back might just rekindle all of that and make him stop working his ass off like he's doing now. Either they mis-calculated on how to handle him, or maybe he was just way too immature to begin with.

  16. #14
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MixxAOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    12,096
    Likes (Given)
    1834
    Likes (Received)
    3516

    Default

    Quote golden wrote: View Post
    Bruno most likely burned his bridge when he pulled the "don't you know who I am" stunt with the Brazilian national team and got sent home. Raps organization definitely soured on him after that incident. It probably made them realize that the coddling they gave Bruno was the opposite of what he needed - it made him feel entitled. Bringing him back might just rekindle all of that and make him stop working his ass off like he's doing now. Either they mis-calculated on how to handle him, or maybe he was just way too immature to begin with.
    Wasn't ready for Toronto nightlife. People were saying that he was always partying away with Bebe.
    GASOLINE!!!

  17. #15
    Raptors Republic Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,672
    Likes (Given)
    1041
    Likes (Received)
    3813

    Default

    Quote MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Wasn't ready for Toronto nightlife. People were saying that he was always partying away with Bebe.
    Yup. I have a few Brazilian friends and let me tell you - those people know how to party. Should have realized it when Bruno spent his first paycheck on these.... lmao.



  18. #16
    Raptors Republic Veteran Zainab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,453
    Likes (Given)
    809
    Likes (Received)
    952

    Default

    Quote golden wrote: View Post
    Bruno most likely burned his bridge when he pulled the "don't you know who I am" stunt with the Brazilian national team and got sent home. Raps organization definitely soured on him after that incident. It probably made them realize that the coddling they gave Bruno was the opposite of what he needed - it made him feel entitled. Bringing him back might just rekindle all of that and make him stop working his ass off like he's doing now. Either they mis-calculated on how to handle him, or maybe he was just way too immature to begin with.
    I never heard of this incident with the national team!!??!!? =O

  19. #17
    Raptors Republic Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,672
    Likes (Given)
    1041
    Likes (Received)
    3813

    Default

    Quote Zainab wrote: View Post
    I never heard of this incident with the national team!!??!!? =O
    Sadly, this happened....

    After a solid debut for the Brazilian senior men’s national team, Bruno Caboclo’s career on the FIBA circuit has gone off the rails quickly.

    Reportedly upset with a substitution in the second quarter of Saturday’s game against Mexico, Caboclo refused to re-enter the game for the second half. He was allegedly pouting during warm-ups and refused to join the team after multiple pleas. As a result, he has been removed from the national team altogether, with the Brazilian basketball confederation citing an act of indiscipline as the reason.

    Here’s the official statement from manager Renato Lamas, through Google translate and via Fabio Balassiano (and thanks to Mil Grau for sending along translated updates throughout):

    “The athlete Bruno Caboclo committed an act of indiscipline, refusing to enter the court when the coach requested, was removed from the Brazilian national team. Based on the principles that guide the current management of the Brazilian Confederation, we can not allow any athlete to commit an act of indiscipline of this size wearing the shirt of the Brazilian National Team.”
    https://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2017...national-team/

  20. #18
    Raptors Republic Starter Yuri Gagarin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    489
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    95

    Default

    Ok ya hes probably the type that would stop trying after signed for big money

    Bruno was living in a condo down here at lakeshore and parklawn. My friend bumped into him in the lobby and recorded it basically saying bruno its ok to play like shit just dont be too shit i felt sorry for the guy

  21. #19
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    20,246
    Likes (Given)
    13286
    Likes (Received)
    6510

    Default

    Quote Kawhisexual wrote: View Post
    Please?

    He's been fairly consistent in G league recently and his shooting form changed

    https://www.ridiculousupside.com/201...-valley-vipers

  22. Likes Nilanka liked this post
  23. #20
    Raptors Republic Superstar bertarapsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,794
    Likes (Given)
    81
    Likes (Received)
    578

    Default



Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •