Can we please give Bruno Caboclo one last shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

golden wrote: View Post
    Bruno most likely burned his bridge when he pulled the "don't you know who I am" stunt with the Brazilian national team and got sent home. Raps organization definitely soured on him after that incident. It probably made them realize that the coddling they gave Bruno was the opposite of what he needed - it made him feel entitled. Bringing him back might just rekindle all of that and make him stop working his ass off like he's doing now. Either they mis-calculated on how to handle him, or maybe he was just way too immature to begin with.
    I never heard of this incident with the national team!!??!!? =O

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
      I never heard of this incident with the national team!!??!!? =O
      Sadly, this happened....

After a solid debut for the Brazilian senior men’s national team, Bruno Caboclo’s career on the FIBA circuit has gone off the rails quickly.

Reportedly upset with a substitution in the second quarter of Saturday’s game against Mexico, Caboclo refused to re-enter the game for the second half. He was allegedly pouting during warm-ups and refused to join the team after multiple pleas. As a result, he has been removed from the national team altogether, with the Brazilian basketball confederation citing an act of indiscipline as the reason.

Here’s the official statement from manager Renato Lamas, through Google translate and via Fabio Balassiano (and thanks to Mil Grau for sending along translated updates throughout):

“The athlete Bruno Caboclo committed an act of indiscipline, refusing to enter the court when the coach requested, was removed from the Brazilian national team. Based on the principles that guide the current management of the Brazilian Confederation, we can not allow any athlete to commit an act of indiscipline of this size wearing the shirt of the Brazilian National Team.”
      https://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2017...national-team/

Comment

Ok ya hes probably the type that would stop trying after signed for big money

Bruno was living in a condo down here at lakeshore and parklawn. My friend bumped into him in the lobby and recorded it basically saying bruno its ok to play like shit just dont be too shit i felt sorry for the guy

Comment

Kawhisexual wrote: View Post
          Please?

He's been fairly consistent in G league recently and his shooting form changed

https://www.ridiculousupside.com/201...-valley-vipers

Comment

To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Dann we beat them so bad on Saturday they're now 2 years away from being 2 years away
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

wish him the best
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Dann we beat them so bad on Saturday they're now 2 years away from being 2 years away
                    To be fair, Bruno is now -7 months away, which means he already arrived, which it looks like he did. Masai was a damn prophet.

Comment

Will be interesting to see how he does in Memphis. I'm of mixed feelings. It may be much like the Vince scenario. We might sign someone to a 10 day to get a look who has a bit less talent than Vince (or Bruno) because it's not worth the outside noise that comes with it. But I'll be watching the boxscores

Comment

GODDAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO SAD!!! T_T

I hope that Bruno somehow ends up in Toronto again in near future

Comment

Kawhisexual wrote: View Post
                          GODDAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO SAD!!! T_T

I hope that Bruno somehow ends up in Toronto again in near future
                          Are you the real Bruno Caboclo?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Wonder if Stack had some pull in Memphis and brought him over?

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
                              Are you the real Bruno Caboclo?
                              I don't know why I was always really attached to him :'(

Comment

Instead of posting here, how about you work on your game?

And stop playing like an idiot. Use your fucking brain.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X