No announcement yet.

Can we please give Bruno Caboclo one last shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does bode well for him that he's gotten his in-game 3-ball up to where it should be (40+%).

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
      It does bode well for him that he's gotten his in-game 3-ball up to where it should be (40+%).
      Plays his natural position as well
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I think Bruno took a very fair chance here, and he did show solid progress.

Comment

https://youtu.be/qjbEcJ554j4

Comment

2nd from the top Comment:
            Will find a spot in grizzly rotation and stay in nba long term. Raptors management have picked winners, unfortunately they had to move on from Bruno.
            League-wide-reputation-status. Even coming from the Youtube Comment section, still gives me a nice feeling inside. Lol

Comment

I disagree with all the mockers. Bruno will end up in the NBA for sure, (if he wants to.) Remember how little actual basketball experience he has. And, he's still pretty young, and look at the coordination he shows. His physical features need no highlighting.

I think he gets a bit nervous playing at the highest level. Understandable. It also happens to the likes of CJ Miles and Norman Powell. Has he ever really been given a chance to shine in the NBA? I say not. Not like the chances that were given to guys like Sonny Weems etc. Bruno only got garbage time, really.

Comment

Beagle wrote: View Post
                I disagree with all the mockers. Bruno will end up in the NBA for sure, (if he wants to.) Remember how little actual basketball experience he has. And, he's still pretty young, and look at the coordination he shows. His physical features need no highlighting.

I think he gets a bit nervous playing at the highest level. Understandable. It also happens to the likes of CJ Miles and Norman Powell. Has he ever really been given a chance to shine in the NBA? I say not. Not like the chances that were given to guys like Sonny Weems etc. Bruno only got garbage time, really.
                I agree with a lot of what you said, but I also have to say he had that chance in Sacramento after he went there in the Malachi swap. Sac was a young team with no expectation to win and no real stars (still is). Basically a perfect spot for him to crack a quiet rotation spot without the pressure. And yet it didn't work.

He's got the physical tools and the skill to be in the NBA no doubt, but I'm not sure about the work ethic/mental/maturity side of it. There's a certain grind & structure the NBA demands of its players, and I'm not sure if he's got it. I hope he makes it though, I wish him well and would love to watch him on an NBA team.

Comment

YOOOOOO

Memphis played bruno 28 minutes tonight and won against Indiana!!
                  3-4 from three, 4 rebounds 1 assist, 1 steal and 2 blocks and +5 for +/-

Comment

Kawhisexual wrote: View Post
                    YOOOOOO

Memphis played bruno 28 minutes tonight and won against Indiana!!
                    3-4 from three, 4 rebounds 1 assist, 1 steal and 2 blocks and +5 for +/-
                    Great game dude!
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Kawhisexual wrote: View Post
                      Please?

He's been fairly consistent in G league recently and his shooting form changed

https://www.ridiculousupside.com/201...-valley-vipers
                      No.

Comment

I will cry myself to sleep.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post

Memphis might be a good environment for him. Once they move Gasol & Conley they'll be tanking, so it'll be a no pressure situation where he'll get consistent minutes and grow with the team. Only one game, but sure looking better than Malachi. Might be one summer away from a breakout season?

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
                            Memphis might be a good environment for him. Once they move Gasol & Conley they'll be tanking, so it'll be a no pressure situation where he'll get consistent minutes and grow with the team. Only one game, but sure looking better than Malachi. Might be one summer away from a breakout season?
                            I definitely think he ll have a break out year next year

Comment

Morey called it last September... 0 years away. This should have been expected, he's minus 4 months away right now.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoUPoMCh...on_share_sheet

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post

I was starting to get nervous, but it all went away when he pulled out the bow and arrow.
                                "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X