Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kings @ Raptors Tuesday June 22nd on TSN at 7:00 (and other times elsewhere in the world)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He litrerally just touched his arm haha would be pisse about that call i i was a kings fan
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      Honestly, I can't recall a guy with Monroe's size getting blocked at the rim as much as he does, which is basically 99% of the time. It would be hilarious to watch if he wasn't on our team.
      It's the lack of lift. He literally cannot get off the ground at all
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        He litrerally just touched his arm haha would be pisse about that call i i was a kings fan
        Yea horrible call. You usually let those go
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Monroe forgot he's Monroe
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Saikam is the MVP of our team

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              Pascal and Bagley going at it. Fun battle.
              Put his shoulder into Jiles

Comment

• Elliott Moose is on the loose

Comment

• Jack laughing at Monroe's lift lmao. I'm dead LOL

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                    Monroe has been pure gold tonight. If we win that is.
                    Actually he's awful. His layups hit the underside of the rim and he gets blocked by small guards.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                      Actually he's awful. His layups hit the underside of the rim and he gets blocked by small guards.
                      AND HE CAN'T MAKE FREE THROWS! ffs

Comment

• Stop giving it to monroe in the post!!!!!! He is not the monroe of old.we need to get over this

Comment

• Nurse really put Miles and Monroe together? bro Nurse baffles me.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                            Saikam is the MVP of our team
                            I love the confidence hes playing with. I know he get compared to draymond alot and i dont really like the comparison but the way he can change the game/unlock things for the rest of the team is reminiscent of draymonds breakout year
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                              Pure gold from a comedic standpoint, if that wasn't clear.

Comment

• Siakam is the super saiyan we didn't know we had

Comment

Working...
                                X