Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kings @ Raptors Tuesday June 22nd on TSN at 7:00 (and other times elsewhere in the world)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monroe should be outta the league

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• We are throwing the ball down low to Monroe more than we ever have for JV..

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        I love the confidence hes playing with. I know he get compared to draymond alot and i dont really like the comparison but the way he can change the game/unlock things for the rest of the team is reminiscent of draymonds breakout year
        Completely different players. The only thing similar is that they are PFs who can pass. Siakam can't play C like Draymond can. One on One Siakam is miles better than Draymond.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• CJ WOKE - got rid of them Pjs

Comment

• Let's not forget Draymond is a dirty dirty player and Pascal is a sweetheart

Comment

• Norm is forcing his drives a bit.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                Completely different players. The only thing similar is that they are PFs who can pass. Siakam can't play C like Draymond can. One on One Siakam is miles better than Draymond.
                Ya i agree hate the comparison. Just compariing this year breakout and what he has meant to our team as what draymond playing at an elite level did for GS in 15-16
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Yea Just play Boucher over greg from now on until JV comes back. I rather watch Boucher get man handled in the paint than watch Greg play any longer
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                    We are throwing the ball down low to Monroe more than we ever have for JV..
                    Clearly it's not just your coaching staff that doesn't trust him

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      Siakam is having trash evening as well
                      But the funny thing is that I looked at that as a good sign for the second half (that we were winning without him thus far)

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                        We are throwing the ball down low to Monroe more than we ever have for JV..
                        Because Monroe USED to be deadly in the post and I think they keep holding out hope that he'll get it together but man he's sooooo bad now. I hope we give it to JV this much when he comes back.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Alluding to your avatar's coaching staff

Comment

• More Boucher minutes are always a good thing
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                              Ya i agree hate the comparison. Just compariing this year breakout and what he has meant to our team as what draymond playing at an elite level did for GS in 15-16
                              Yup agree.
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Kyle can bring back his Bebe lobs!

Comment

Working...
                                X