Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors @ Pacers Wednesday June..err, January 23rd on TSN at 7:00 (and other times elsewhere in the world)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury wrote: View Post
    Harden has already attempted 20 threes. There's still 3 mind left in the game lol.
    The man has 51 of their 99..and 15 boards

Your 2019 mvp..bucks are still good without Giannis..Houston would be 14th just ahead of phoenix without this guy
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      The man has 51 of their 99..and 15 boards

Your 2019 mvp..bucks are still good without Giannis..Houston would be 14th just ahead of phoenix without this guy
      I remember Kobe having a season like that (man I hate Kobe lol) where he got 30, 40, 50 every night. Just unconscious

Comment

• It was fun while it lasted. My best to whoever takes on the Beard. We’ll win that game tho.

Comment

• What??????
          Roy Halladay going in the HoF without any team logo!

Brandy not listening to Roy's wishes!!! He's turning over in his grave tonight ....

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
            It was fun while it lasted. My best to whoever takes on the Beard. We’ll win that game tho.
            Green will guard the beard..Kawhi will guard him late
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I wasn't able to watch the game. That injury to Oladipo doesn't sound great, any updates on how bad it is? People saying that he'll be out until next season, but also that it could really screw up your career
              OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                I wasn't able to watch the game. That injury to Oladipo doesn't sound great, any updates on how bad it is? People saying that he'll be out until next season, but also that it could really screw up your career
                didn't look good at all... Scott macula knew it was serious the second it happened and jumped up from bench so that's not a good sign. I would assume season ended he also missed earlier this year with knee problems. looked like he went to take a step and his whole leg just gave out and he fell into Siakam. suck man I like dipo and this indy team
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                  didn't look good at all... Scott macula knew it was serious the second it happened and jumped up from bench so that's not a good sign. I would assume season ended he also missed earlier this year with knee problems. looked like he went to take a step and his whole leg just gave out and he fell into Siakam. suck man I like dipo and this indy team
                  At worst its season ending, at best he'll be back in time for the Playoffs. Either way its a terrible injury.

Comment

• Dipo knew right away too. Didn't look to be in as much pain as shock

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                      At worst its season ending, at best he'll be back in time for the Playoffs. Either way its a terrible injury.
                      I think his seasons done anyway. if in indy I'm not rushing my franchise corner stone back from a knee injury when he has already had problems with earlier in the year. heck porzingis isn't even back playing yet and he got injured around this time last year. this could very well be as bad as his.
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I cannot believed after the fact that Delon who had a very good third quarter didn’t get a sniff of the fourth. What I saw was an inefficient low BBIQ back up midget point guard playing because this coach for some fucking reason is so blindly impressed of the one year wonder.

Finally Kawhi is playing this Friday, having to watch Van Vleet with the starters logging 30 plus minutes is torture. 37 minutes to be exact, Jesus christ

Trade the player and his 8 million so at least Nurse is force to play Norm, Delon and even Miles so all three can get some more burn.
                        Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Thu Jan 24, 2019, 02:00 AM.

Comment

• Nurse has to improve his After Time Outs plays, because what I noticed his success in that department is negative

Comment

• back in December. Don't be a hero
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• That was a fun game. What I liked about it was how good both teams were defensively. Neither team could really get in a rhythm. The Raptors were always in the game.. down by 12 than 10 than 5 than 10 again than 5 or 6.. just always fighting to get back in the game. And you can see how tired everyone was.. especially Lowry and Serge. Yet they were digging in for each possession.

There were a few things they could have done better. The CJ pass to Green was poorly timed. Lowry switched onto Young, etc, etc.. but they were right in there at the end. To bad we couldn't sweep them, but I'd love to play them in the playoffs with a healthy Kawhi and JV. They will be tough but an easy out I bet.

And it really sucks that Dipo got hurt. I hate when stars get hurt. It sucks for the game.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                That was a fun game. What I liked about it was how good both teams were defensively. Neither team could really get in a rhythm. The Raptors were always in the game.. down by 12 than 10 than 5 than 10 again than 5 or 6.. just always fighting to get back in the game. And you can see how tired everyone was.. especially Lowry and Serge. Yet they were digging in for each possession.

There were a few things they could have done better. The CJ pass to Green was poorly timed. Lowry switched onto Young, etc, etc.. but they were right in there at the end. To bad we couldn't sweep them, but I'd love to play them in the playoffs with a healthy Kawhi and JV. They will be tough but an easy out I bet.

And it really sucks that Dipo got hurt. I hate when stars get hurt. It sucks for the game.
                                Yeah ..I cheer for Indy and the Broklynettes in the East to do well. Tough to see a any player get hurt and especially one so integral to the success of their team such as Olidipo is to Indy.

I guess we find out later today exactly what it is.
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X