Toronto Raptors @ Houston Rockets - Friday Jan. 25 at 8pm Eastern, 5pm Pacifc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury wrote: View Post
    Wright getting a DNP was the only good coaching move Nurse did tonight.
    then trade him, if he's not even good enough to play, try to get rid of him for some other needs

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
      then trade him, if he's not even good enough to play, try to get rid of him for some other needs
      He has zero value.

Only the dummies here think he's good.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Wright getting a DNP was the only good coaching move Nurse did tonight.
        oh yeah helped the bench a lot
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• But the REAL issue is Kyle Lowry. The Raptors are not winning anything with him as the 2nd best player.

There's also ZERO chance Kawhi re-signs in the offseason. With Lowry as the 2nd best player, why in the world would he re-sign? when he can sign to a Cali team and team up with another SUPERSTAR.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

But the REAL issue is Kyle Lowry. The Raptors are not winning anything with him as the 2nd best player.

There's also ZERO chance Kawhi re-signs in the offseason. With Lowry as the 2nd best player, why in the world would he re-sign? when he can sign to a Cali team and team up with another SUPERSTAR.
            Gallinari and the clippers?
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• In a nutshell this team will go as far as Lowry takes us and as of now thats not far

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                In a nutshell this team will go as far as Lowry takes us and as of now thats not far
                what? Kawhi is MVP not Lowry lool

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Gallinari and the clippers?
                  They're going to sign 2 superstars this offseason.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I also wouldn't be mad if Kawhi leaves because i'd do the same thing lol. But instead of the Clippers, i'd sign with the Lakers.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

They're going to sign 2 superstars this offseason.
                      Yes of course they will
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I also wouldn't be mad if Kawhi leaves because i'd do the same thing lol. But instead of the Clippers, i'd sign with the Lakers.
                        You would choose to play with Lebron? So brave

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          You would choose to play with Lebron? So brave
                          Playing for the greatest franchise in the NBA + be "the man" on the team. Yes i would.

LeBron is getting up there in age. If Kawhi signs with the Lakers he's going to be the go to scorer ther e in the clutch.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The ability of Houston to get straight-line lay-ups was unbelievable. Lots of confusion resulting in poor defense, turnovers and with Lowry MIA Toronto were given s gift and as is the story this year blew it. Lowry'sx offensive game goes AWOL when the lights are brightest. Kyle and Fred are too small and can't play with the bigger, faster better guards. Last play was awful. Nick Nurse is deferring to Kawhi. Also what was the deal with McCaw playing Harden at end of 1st half - gave them 3 points by fouling him. Raptors are paying for this "Load Management". Is this professional sports? Sitting out the Indiana game made no sense. Time is running out for these guys to get it together.

Comment

• I heard enough excuses Im backing off these raptors at least until JV gets back its too much of a helter skelter circus show now they play like its preseason. Jumbled mess

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X