Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I would not cheat on the blonde he has lol
    Guess it’s just the steak then
    OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
      Guess it’s just the steak then
      maybe he's into guns? or border security?

Comment

• Faried > Monroe
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• why didnt masai pick up faried? I know he also liked him as well and tried to trade for him... mystery to me

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
            why didnt masai pick up faried? I know he also liked him as well and tried to trade for him... mystery to me
            Or Cousins.

Comment

• I was at the game in Houston sitting behind the Raptors bench. The highlight was when before the game Jack Armstrong came up to us, introduced himself and chatted with us for 5 minutes. Matt was up visiting with Raptor fans too. I don't think another announcing crew in the league does that.

What a frustrating game though. The whistle was bad for us all night (Nurse was beside himself) but Lowry was throwing up absolute bricks (even in warmups.....far worse shooting the 3 then Siakam!) and there were a lot of "whistle" turnovers, offensive fouls, travelling etc. Like the rest of you I'm so pissed off about the last shot calls for this team. They have to clean that up before the playoffs. Leonard was faced with a double team and you would think it possible to set up a 3 for Danny or Norm in the corner or maybe something for Pascal going to the rim. Not sure if it's a "please Kawhi" thing because I don't think he's that selfish. But they really need to figure it out.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                Faried > Monroe
                No shit

Comment

• We desperately need JV. Anthony Doyle posted on Twitter that this year Kyle shoots 62.1% eFG with Jonas on and 47.0% with Jonas off. That is drastic and it was the same last year too. Last year he shot 59.2% eFG with Jonas on and 49.2% eFG with Jonas off. Both Kawhi and Kyle play better with Jonas. A lot of guys do. And we just really miss his toughness, rebounding and screen setting more than anything. All those things will help our offence a lot. He's also a MUCH better defender than Monroe. Stats show that we actually play better defence with JV on the floor than Serge I believe. We NEED him back man. I didn't realize he meant THIS much to our team until he go injured.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• But the sad thing is we barely play JV so as much as he helps a lot of our woes right now he isn't going to get enough minutes to really make the difference he can. Smh. I'm over Nurse.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Silver Lining: we beat the Rockets from the 3-pt line. 14 to 10 on a sizzling 39% shooting clip. Who said we can't shoot 3s. Free fries for everyone! Faried, Rivers and Harden's maddening FTs was the difference, for them.

@ GLF: told you Tucker was going to miss in the 2nd half.

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post

Like the rest of you I'm so pissed off about the last shot calls for this team. They have to clean that up before the playoffs. Leonard was faced with a double team and you would think it possible to set up a 3 for Danny or Norm in the corner or maybe something for Pascal going to the rim. Not sure if it's a "please Kawhi" thing because I don't think he's that selfish. But they really need to figure it out.
                        Yeah horrible last possession man, I can't stop thinking about it. You got 17 seconds dude, there so much you can do with that. Pin down off a double screen, baseline cut, straight up post up, kick out to corner three, kickout back to the top of the key after backing down, straight line drive, pick 'n pop, screen then right back to the inbounder for a shot, so many things.

But no. A fadeway contested 3, as if you only had 0.8 seconds on the clock. Them coach showed his rookiness today.

Comment

• 3rd game in 4 nights with travel and Wright didn't play? Strange. I wonder if they're getting close to trading him. He's been ok the last stretch of games.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            3rd game in 4 nights with travel and Wright didn't play? Strange. I wonder if they're getting close to trading him. He's been ok the last stretch of games.
                            Yea playing CJ over Delon was so dumb.Especially since we were struggling with creating. And not playing Delon just forces Fred to try and do all the creating which he is bad at. We also could have used his defence. Nurse is so stupid I can't.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              Yea playing CJ over Delon was so dumb.Especially since we were struggling with creating. And not playing Delon just forces Fred to try and do all the creating which he is bad at. We also could have used his defence. Nurse is so stupid I can't.
                              Wright getting a DNP was the only good coaching move Nurse did tonight.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                Silver Lining: we beat the Rockets from the 3-pt line. 14 to 10 on a sizzling 39% shooting clip. Who said we can't shoot 3s. Free fries for everyone! Faried, Rivers and Harden's maddening FTs was the difference, for them.

@ GLF: told you Tucker was going to miss in the 2nd half.
                                raps 3 came together in the 2nd half but i think they started 0 for 7 to start...cost them.

Comment

Working...
                                X