Toronto Raptors @ Houston Rockets - Friday Jan. 25 at 8pm Eastern, 5pm Pacifc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come we didn't get Faried?

Like didn't MU make that kid? Draft and pay him?

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
      Yes I believe that is the likely culprit.

More injuries and age factor plays a role in decline. Chris Paul for example cannot stay healthy anymore. I think Lowry is still trying to figure things out but the reality is settling in that Lowry's decline is happening. We will see the old Lowry back from time to time but I believe the inconsistencies will remain. I was hoping that Fred would take a major step forward this season but it seems to me he is reaching his ceiling as a player. Toronto will need to find an elite PG moving forward (pending Kawhi's decision of course).
      If im Leonard Tobias Hasrris looks like a way better number 2. Kawhi is not staying and it will because of Lowry.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Which team has the better roster?
        well Spurs have Derozan so Raps have better roster.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          If im Leonard Tobias Hasrris looks like a way better number 2. Kawhi is not staying and it will because of Lowry.
          Cmon man. You disappear all season and after a bad loss you come back cheering on the fire.

Comment

• Trade for Beal. Kawhi needs another STAR to play with. The ONLY untouchable should be Kawhi.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
              I'm coming around to the conspiracy theory that Kyle is purposely sabatoging games when Kawhi is playing.
              Nah Lowry is not sabotaging anything. He's just not a a good player. He's not mentally tough. Playoff games, big games, crunch time, he's going to disappear.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Get Jeremy Lin and Dedmon so we have actual back up PG and replace Monroe with Dedmon as insurance. JV will comeback but at least if somebody needs a rest day we can plug in Dedmon.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                  Nah Lowry is not sabotaging anything. He's just not a a good player. He's not mentally tough. Playoff games, big games, crunch time, he's going to disappear.
                  Choking under pressure is still a form of sabotage...... self sabotage.

Comment

• I mentioned Dinwiddie a month or so go. Nets signed him to a big extension a couple of weeks ago so hes off the table.

Anyone here STILL think Lowry is better than Dinwiddie? LMAO
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      Get Jeremy Lin and Dedmon so we have actual back up PG and replace Monroe with Dedmon as insurance. JV will comeback but at least if somebody needs a rest day we can plug in Dedmon.
                      It's sad that Jeremy freakin' Lin can take our perimeter guys off the dribble.... but none of Lowry, FVV or Wright can do anything more than waste clock trying the same.

Comment

I mentioned Dinwiddie a month or so go. Nets signed him to a big extension a couple of weeks ago so hes off the table.

He's out with injury

Comment

I mentioned Dinwiddie a month or so go. Nets signed him to a big extension a couple of weeks ago so hes off the table.

Dinwiddie btw deserves to be an all star this year but he's probably not going to make it bec of the injury.

But still:

Dinwiddie > Lowry.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Dinwiddie btw deserves to be an all star this year but he's probably not going to make it bec of the injury.

But still:

Dinwiddie > Lowry.
                            Bench player would never be an All-Star. He started only 4 games.

Comment

But still:

Dinwiddie > Lowry.
                              You tried

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                Bench player would never be an All-Star. He started only 4 games.
                                Ginobili's a 2x all star.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X