No announcement yet.

Game 52: Toronto Raptors at Dallas Mavericks - Sunday January 27th, 7pm ET TSNN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doncic is going to be a great player in this league. He's got everything you can ask for in an NBA star. He may not be as athletic as a Kawhi or Giannis.. but Jokic proved you don't have to be and still be a damn good player.

Don't know which trade was worse? Fultz+pick (currently #13) for Tatum or Young+pick (currently #11) for Doncic.

Fultz isn't really in the league but man Doncic is going to be a perennial all-star. Tatum is a good player but not a special player like Luka is.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
      JV coming back (hopefully soon) means no more Moose unless in garbage time and we have precious few games of that in the last month. Pascal back in his natural position and less grinding for Serge. Yes Ibaka is looking tired but they have ~3 days off now. If you're not injured and not 38 pretending to be 28, and can't be fresh after this kind of a break, you really aren't a starter in the NBA.

No excuses being tired on Thursday and hopefully JV is back.
      Agreed. If three days isn't enough break for him something's wrong
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
        It's easy to look good when you're facing a BAD team. You should know this by now.

Wright and Lowry playing well in this game doesn't surprise me.
        Fury wrote: View Post
        The Raptors shooting well in this game doesn't surprise me either.
        There's no pressure when you're facing a bad team, compare to when you're facing a GREAT team. We all know how some of the players on this team react under pressure.
        GLF wrote: View Post
        LOL you're acting like they've never played well against good teams in their careers or even this season. Chill
        Wright lookin like an NBA player tonight. Can he do this against the Bucks on Thursday?
        GLF wrote: View Post
        He's done it in the past so yes, yes he can.
        Great thread to bookmark GLF. We'll see.
        Thoughts on Lowry and Wright's play? and the Raptors overall shooting tonight? lol

Fuck, this shit is so predictable. Like i said, it's easy to make 3 and look good against bad teams like Dallas. But under pressure against an elite team? these guys crumble like a mofo - specially their so called all star PG.

I already know what's going to happen in the playoffs. Same old story.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Congratulations lol
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Raptors will play the Clippers next. A borderline average team.

PREDICTION: Raptors will shoot the ball well and shoot the 3 ball like they did against Dallas.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
              Raptors will play the Clippers next. A borderline average team.

PREDICTION: Raptors will shoot the ball well and shoot the 3 ball like they did against Dallas.
              Fury wins! Raptors suck!
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
              X