Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aren't the Raptors and Eveyone else Just playing for second ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aren't the Raptors and Eveyone else Just playing for second ?

I look at Boogie and he seems to be fitting well so far and so the one position that may have been their weak point has been addressed . As a Raptor fan it makes you think . Is their any trade that the Raptors can make that could put a dent in the gap between them and the Warriors .

Getting Beal + AD could do it, although for that we would be trading all of our talent (excluding Kawhi) so no, I don't see that happening. We're just playing for a chance to get to the finals, which is a big achievement for this organization, so it should be pursued.
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

You play to win my man, and let the chips fall where they may.

Comment

dont care if raptors is playing to win second.

I still remember when raptors picked rafael fucking araujo at 8th pick in the 1st round

I remember when MILT fucking PALACIO was starting point gaurd for the Raptors

In short, I SINCERELY APPRECIATE just how far this franchise has come and steady progress/improvement is all I ask for

Comment

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Warriors are looking like beasts. Any guy can go off on that team. But we have Kawhi. And they have no Kawhi stoppers on that team.

If Kawhi goes super nova, and plays 42+ minutes.. and decides to play defense too.. Warriors will be sweating it a bit.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
              Warriors are looking like beasts. Any guy can go off on that team. But we have Kawhi. And they have no Kawhi stoppers on that team.

If Kawhi goes super nova, and plays 42+ minutes.. and decides to play defense too.. Warriors will be sweating it a bit.
              Let's not discount as well that no team in the modern era has been to 5 straight finals. (Since the 66 celtics). Its just really really hard.

That burning desire to win lessens a teeny bit more each time you've done it. You're playing 110 games a year while everyone else gets a head start on tanning at the beach before off season training..your depth slowly chips away..guys age..

I'm not saying they're not heavy favorite yet again..but I'm not booking their ticket to the dance yet

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Let's not discount as well that no team in the modern era has been to 5 straight finals. (Since the 66 celtics). Its just really really hard.

That burning desire to win lessens a teeny bit more each time you've done it. You're playing 110 games a year while everyone else gets a head start on tanning at the beach before off season training..your depth slowly chips away..guys age..

I'm not saying they're not heavy favorite yet again..but I'm not booking their ticket to the dance yet
                They have added fresh blood ( 2 all stars ) after first two finals .

I think Boogie is somewhat back . Don't you think ? He doesn't have to be franchise player back but 75 percent of Boggie is just what the Warriors need .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD9puMFFxyU

Comment

Trade for Anthony Davis NOW.

Everyone but Kawhi Leonard should be on the trading block. This is our first ever chance to retain a superstar/top 10 player and go to the Finals. Who knows if we're getting another one. Don't piss this chance away because you're too enamoured with the current core around Kawhi that is falling apart fast.

Comment

Progression casts us as the hero by default.

Comment

DerozansSpurs wrote: View Post
                      Trade for Anthony Davis NOW.

Everyone but Kawhi Leonard should be on the trading block. This is our first ever chance to retain a superstar/top 10 player and go to the Finals. Who knows if we're getting another one. Don't piss this chance away because you're too enamoured with the current core around Kawhi that is falling apart fast.

Honestly this is a far better offer than what Lakers can offer

JV + Wright + OG + Pascal + 2021 First + 2019 Second + 2020 Second
                      for
                      Davis + Clark
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                        Honestly this is a far better offer than what Lakers can offer

JV + Wright + OG + Pascal + 2021 First + 2019 Second + 2020 Second
                        for
                        Davis + Clark
                        Let's not open with that offer..

Comment

Let's just get to the NBA Finals and then we can worry about the Warriors.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Let's not open with that offer..
                            Bryan Colangelo front office staffer confirmed.

Comment

The Rockets took them to 7 games last season. Lebron + a bunch of nobodies beat them (and then gave them a good run for their money).

Boogie's a nice upgrade for them, but when you're that good any upgrade will have a marginal impact.

You never know what can happen. And I'd be ecstatic winning the ECF.

Comment

Working...
                              X