Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 53: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors - Thurs January 31, 8pm ET - TSN1/4/5 + TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 53: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors - Thurs January 31, 8pm ET - TSN1/4/5 + TNT

PROJECTED STARTERS

AT

NOTES:
    • Bucks make the second most threes per game in the league after the Rockets, however they also allow the most threes per game in the league. They also give up the most points in the paint in the league.
    • Despite this, they are 1st in DRatg and 1st in NetRatg (5th in Oratg)
    • We are 7th in Oratg, 9th in DRatg, and 5th in NetRatg
    • Should be a fun, tough nationally-televised matchup for us to put the league on notice that we eat venison for breakfast

Deer it's what's for dinner.

Comment

With JV practicing with contact today, wonder if we get a full roster in the first time in ages for this one? Good timing if so.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Amidst all the #BrowTalk, lies ahead the biggest game of the year so far. A win ties the season series and puts us 1 game up (albeit with games in hand and 1 more loss). A loss loses the season series and puts us 3 losses behind.

Both teams will very likely only lose in the single digits between now and the end of the season so its a huge game in the battle for 1st
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
          With JV practicing with contact today, wonder if we get a full roster in the first time in ages for this one? Good timing if so.
          I doubt he comes back this week. my guess is next Tuesday vs Philly
          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

This is a must-win game.

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
              The Raptors are an incredibly secretive team. They operate like lunch is on a need to know basis.

Remember when the prevailing wisdom was that OG Anunoby in his rookie year wouldn't see the court till December or January. And without so much as a smoke signal the guy shows up at media day and then promptly joins the team for training camp.

It wouldn't surprise me either way if JV started on Thursday or got his first game action next week against the Hinkies.
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

I looked close but I didn't see AD in our starting lineup. Big game. Memory bias says we come out flat in big games (san antonio, houston) but we've had some good ones this year as well. Go Raps!

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post

I would agree. Don't think they would bring him back to chase Lopez out to the three point line. Embiid is waiting.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    I looked close but I didn't see AD in our starting lineup. Big game. Memory bias says we come out flat in big games (san antonio, houston) but we've had some good ones this year as well. Go Raps!
                    I think the key parameters are: statement game + on the road + US national TV. Only 2 outta 3, so I think we've got this. I mean, we can't let the Bucks sweep us in our own building, can we?

Comment

Adios Bambi
                      Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Jan 29, 2019, 05:37 PM.
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        I would agree. Don't think they would bring him back to chase Lopez out to the three point line. Embiid is waiting.
                        Taking contact drills is a good sign. That means hes probably pain free. Now it's just getting back into game shape but hes been training cardio this whole time.

Even 15 minutes of jv vs monroe would be huge
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Comment

is Davis on the Raptors yet?

My idea is to speak it into existence
                            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Has Kawhi ever worn the black and gold uni's?

Maybe we bring them back when the brow's ready to debut after allstar

Comment

Working...
                              X